North America Herbicides Market by Type (Synthetic (Glyphosate, 2, 4-D, Diquat, Others), Bioherbicides), Crop Type (Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables, Others), Mode of Action (Non-selective, Selective), and by Region - Industry Analysis, Share, Size, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016-2021).
North America Herbicides Market was estimated to be USD 4.35 billion in 2016 and is predicted to reach USD 5.69 billion by 2021 with a CAGR of 5.51 %.
Herbicides are pesticides used to control unwanted plants while leaving the desired crop unharmed. Based on Composition, Herbicides are divided into Synthetic Herbicides and Bio herbicides.
Synthetic Herbicides are made from chemicals which may harm the environment and Bio herbicides are chemical formulations made from organic substances.
View Full Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ides-market-2005/
Some of the major drivers driving the market are rising Demand for high agricultural productivity, increasing Populace and rising disposable income. However, Synthetic Herbicides cause so many environmental hazards which resulted in stringent regulations on the use of Herbicides.
These regulations are one of the major factors restraining the market.
North America Herbicides Market is segmented on the basis of Type, Crop Type, and Mode of Action. On the basis of Type, market is segmented into Synthetic and Bio herbicides.
Further on the basis of Synthetic Herbicides, market is further segmented into Glyphosate, 2, 4-D, Diquat, Others. On the basis of Crop Type, market is segmented into Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables, Others.
On the basis of Mode of Action, market is further segmented into Selective, Non-Selective. Cereals and Grains segment accounted for highest share in the market owing to the increased consumption in diets.
Geographically, North America market is segmented into US and Canada. North America is a mature market and is expected to increase continuously throughout the forecast period.
The Major Players in this market are BASF SE, E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company, The Dow Chemical Company, Monsanto Company, Syngenta AG, FMC Corporation, Platform Specialty Products Corporation, Drexel Chemical Co., Nissan Chemical Industries Ltd., and Nufarm Ltd.
· Synthetic Herbicides
· 2, 4-D
· Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
· Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
Market Share Analysis, By Type
2) Crop Type
· Cereals & Grains
· Oilseeds & Pulses
· Fruits & Vegetables
· Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Crop Type
· Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Crop Type
· Market Share Analysis, By Crop Type
3) Mode of Action
· Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Mode of Action
· Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Mode of Action
· Market Share Analysis, By Mode of Action
The North America Herbicides Market study offers the following deliverables:
- North America, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the North America market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!