The greenhouse/agriculture films market intelligence study of 137 pages explores global greenhouse/agriculture films market is to reach USD 4.70 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 10.96% by 2021. Greenhouse Film Market is driven by factors such as Increasing land area under greenhouse protected agriculture, growing demand of greenhouse protected agricultural crops, and increasing focus on improving the yield per area of land is to drive the greenhouse film market in the next five years.
- Advertising -
Report covers Greenhouse Film Market size, share, growth, trends, opportunity, and industry forecast to 2021. In this study Greenhouse Film Market is analyzed by Resin Type, Thickness, Width Type and Region.
Get sample copy of report @ www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/r….aspx?name=709693
“Thickness size of 200 microns is driving the greenhouse film market”
The demand for 200 microns thickness is more because it comes along with five layer technologies which are very suitable for preparing a better climatic condition for the crops which results into better yield and quality. the life cycle of 200 microns film is three to five years which is more when we compare it with 120 or 150 microns which have life cycle of one or two years.
- Advertising -
“Rising demand in Asia-Pacific is the major driver of the greenhouse film market “
Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing segment of the greenhouse film market. The increase in demand of greenhouse cultivated crop, increasing land area under greenhouse farming, and growing awareness among individual farmers about greenhouse farming is expected to fuel the demand, thus driving the market of greenhouse film in the region.
Breakup of primary interviews:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 16%, Tier 2 – 44%, and Others – 40%
- By Designation - C level – 45%, D level – 33%, and Others – 22%
- By Region - North America – 28%, Europe – 22%, Asia-Pacific – 20%, RoW - 13%, and the Middle East & Africa – 17%.
Inquire for complete report of 137 pages @ www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/i….aspx?name=709693
The key companies profiled in this report are Ginger Plastic Products Ltd. (Israel), Plastika Kritis S.A. (Greece), RKW SE (Germany), Agriplast SRL (Italy), BPI Visqueen (U.K.), Polifilm Extrusion GmbH(Germany), Grupo Armando Alvarez (Spain), Eiffel S.p.A (Italy), Folien Vertriebs GmbH (Germany), A.A Politiv (Israel), Agripolyane (France).
Reasons to Access the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn helps firms to garner a greater market, share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the products and services offered by top players in the Greenhouse Film market. The report analyzes the Greenhouse Film market by by Resin Type, Thickness, Width Type and Region.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the Greenhouse Film market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for Greenhouse Film across regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the Greenhouse Film market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and distribution networks of the leading players in the Greenhouse Film market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision-making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.
For more information: