Agriculture & Forestry Industry Market News

Precision irrigation market is expanding at a CAGR of xx% from 2017 to 2025 just published

Precision irrigation can be characterized as irrigation systems that apply water more precisely in comparison to the traditional irrigation methods and sprinkler systems. These frameworks are regularly used alongside a control and administration framework which is in charge of the measure of water and manures to be applied to crops/plants.

- Agency -.

The overall system is equipped with different sensors that aggregate information related to the moisture content, evapotranspiration, and other significant parameters, for example, drip irrigation, center pivot, direct moving and micro sprinklers. The importance of these irrigation systems is water application near the underlying foundations of crops/plants on the basis of ecological conditions.

- Agency -.

At present, around 80% of the cultivated land isn't irrigated at all and depends on just the rainwater. The remaining 20% uses three strategies of irrigation: flood (surface), micro (drip), and motorized irrigation.

Flood irrigation is a broadly used strategy. Be that as it may, it is an inefficient procedure as it prompts the whole field getting watered, including colossal zones of the field where no harvests are being grown.

As the fertilizer is delivered to the field through water, a lot of compost is likewise squandered. In terms of revenue, Africa Precision Irrigation Market was valued at US$ XX million in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ XX million by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of XX% from 2017 to 2025.

The South Africa market alone is forecast to be worth $XX billion in 2025, accounting for XX% of the Africa Precision Irrigation market.

Get This Research Report: www.researchnreports.com/ask_for_d…unt.php?id=166270

Increasing consideration regarding preservation of water in places confronting shortage of water, technological advancements, for example, GPS monitoring systems, developing environmental awareness, administrative imperatives on water utilities, and governmental incentives are probably going to increase the use of precision irrigation in agriculture. The adoption of this technology is more widespread in the development sector as growers approach capital.

There exists an immense potential for precision irrigation in the GCC, which invests vigorously in inventive solutions for conquering the issue of shortage of water to boost crop production.

Additionally, with the increasing water scarcity concerns, people are progressively turning towards water-efficient irrigation systems. Nevertheless, the market growth is considerably hindered by the high preliminary costs of these irrigation systems in comparison to the conventional irrigation systems.

Furthermore, the precision irrigation systems need substantial technical know-how which becomes another restraint for market growth.

Enquiry Report: www.researchnreports.com/enquiry_b…ing.php?id=166270

Based on geography, the market for precision irrigation is analyzed under African regions. This region offers a diverse and large irrigation market.

Water scarcity in countries of Africa is driving farmers towards the use of modern irrigation practices, thus is expected to propel the market for precision irrigation in this region. Moreover, the developing countries in Africa such as South Africa are rapidly adapting to the use of technology.

The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative research of the Africa Precision Irrigation Market, as well as encompasses worthy insights into the rational scenario and favored improvement methods adopted by key contenders. Some of the primary players of Africa Precision Irrigation Market are Lindsay Corporation, Valmont Industries, Trimble Navigation, The Toro Company, Netafim Ltd., Jain Irrigation, Rivulis Irrigation Ltd., Nelson Irrigation Corporation, and Irritec S.P.A. among others.

Browse Research Report: www.researchnreports.com/Agricultu…ion-Market-166270

News From

Research N ReportsResearch N Reports
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Research N Reports is a new age market research firm where we focus on providing information that can be effectively applied. Today being a consumer driven market, companies require information to deal with the complex and dynamic world of choices. Where relying on a sound board firm for your decisions becomes crucial.   Research N Reports specializes in industry analysis, market forecasts and as a result getting quality reports covering all verticals, whether be it gaining perspective on ...