Smart Irrigation Market Expects Surge In The Growth Rate By Increasing Usage Of IoT In Irrigation System & Estimated To Register Significant Growth Rate Till 2021.
According to the market research report “Smart Irrigation Market Analysis: By Sensor Type (Rain, Flow, Wind, Temperature, Humidity, Soil Moisture and Others); By Application (Agriculture, Greenhouses, Golf Courses, Parks, Residential, Landscaping & Others) – With Forecast (2016-2021)”, published by IndustryARC, estimates that Asia-Pacific will witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
Browse Report @ industryarc.com/Report/15375/smart…ation-market.html
Smart irrigation is a combination of different irrigation techniques and technologies. Smart irrigation system is an automated system, provides plants the exact water when it’s required without any manual intervention.
It will also adjust the watering schedule based on various real-time parameters including water content of the plant, wind speed, wind direction and local weather data.
Smart irrigation system also provides various advantages including environmental sustainability, reduced labor cost and also lowers the expense of water usage. Smart Irrigation Market deals with various applications like agriculture, greenhouses, golf courses, parks, residential and landscaping.
Scope & Regional Forecast of the Smart Irrigation Market
Increasing government initiatives to promote water conservation and expanding farming operations cost are the key growth factors for the Smart Irrigation Market. In addition, increasing R & D investment on reliable irrigation scheduling solutions, rising usage of Internet of Things (IoT) in irrigation solutions and growing advancements in sensing and monitoring technologies.
However, high irrigation installation cost and lack of awareness about the benefits of smart irrigation are acting like the major key restraints for the market growth.
Make an Inquiry @ industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=15375
North America holds the largest share of the Smart Irrigation Market followed by Europe. Asia-Pacific is expected to register the fastest growth during the forecast period, due to government investments in R & D efforts for smart irrigation.
Europe is expected to register moderate growth and to have the second highest growth by the end of the forecast period.
Segmentations & Key Players Involved in the Smart Irrigation Market
The Smart Irrigation Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of -
- Sensor Type: Rain Sensor, Flow Sensor, Wind Sensor, Temperature Sensor, Humidity Sensor, Soil Moisture Sensor and Others.
- Application: Agriculture, Greenhouses, Golf Courses, Parks, Residential, Landscaping and Others.
- Region: Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Some of the key players involved in the Smart Irrigation Market are as follows:
- Rain Bird Corporation
- Treasury Metals Inc.
- The Toro Company
Request For Table Of content @ industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=15375
Why access this report?
* The overall market has been consolidated from the perspective of different geographic locations and key economies for this market.
* Identifies growth sectors and factors driving or constraining the market.
* The market is analyzed based on the key attributes such as the power in the hands of producers and consumers, analysis on the degree of competition, and threats from substitutes and new entrants.
* The study includes the demand of this particular market on a global and regional scale for a five year period of 2016 - 2021, to assess how the market will develop.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!