Asia-pacific Bio Pesticide Market by Crop Type, by Ingredients, by Microorganism’s Type (Bioherbicides, Biofungicides, Bionematicides and Bioinsecticide), by Application (Seed Treatment, On Farm and Post-Harvest) and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
The Bio pesticides market in Asia-Pacific is slated to post a volume CAGR of 17.94% during 2016-2021, it the fastest growing region on a global basis. The market is valued at USD 1.26 billion in the year 2016 and expected to reach USD 2.58 billion by 2021.
Asia-Pacific holds the second largest market share. The market is driven by remarkable advancement in biotechnology which has witnessed a new growth paradigm.
- Advertising -
In terms of consumption and demand for bio pesticides Asia pacific would remain the largest during the forecast period 2015-2021Asia Pacific is one the potential markets for growth of bio pesticides. Asia-Pacific accounts around 30% total land available on earth and around 60% of total world population.
Growing demand of food crop and large population base fuels the bio pesticides market in Asia Pacific region. Rising healthcare awareness in Asia Pacific region leads to increase in the organic food consumption, this also becomes one of the key reasons for the growth of bio pesticides market.
View Full Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…icide-market-495/
Bio pesticides are substances derived from naturally occurring materials like plants (plant-incorporated protectants or PIP’s), micro-organisms (microbial pesticides) and certain minerals (biochemical pesticides). The bio pesticides use both broad spectrum approach and even through selective approach to control diseases or pests.
These are replacing conventional pesticides from the market due to their non-toxic quality and target specific behaviour.
Bio pesticides are advantageous for farmers as well as for the environment. They are usually inherently less toxic than conventional bio pesticides, they are comparatively cheaper and effective, decomposes well without leaving any harmful residues, have substantially nullified impact on non-targeted species and can greatly reduce the use of conventional pesticides with high yield.
Asia pacific market growth is driven by rise in demand for organic food and due to the high prevalence of crop diseases both in developed and developing regions. Various research centers all around the world are taking initiatives to improving techniques for the augmentation and application of bio pesticides.
Farmers are unaware regarding the benefits of bio pesticides and also reluctant to change from the existing practices of chemical pesticides which are restraining the growth of the market.
Download Free Sample Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…95/request-sample
According to ingredients, they are classified as biochemical pesticides, plant pesticides and microbial pesticides. On the basis of microorganism’s type, they are segmented into bioherbicides, biofungicides, bionematicides and bioinsecticide.
Based on crop type the market is fragmented among permanent and arable crops along with forage & turf grasses and greenhouse crops. By application, the market is bifurcated into seed treatment, on farm and post-harvest application.
Biofungicide and bionematicide segments are anticipated to witness highest growth in the global bio pesticide market.
Key players in the market are Parry America, Andermatt Biocontrol Ag, Marrone Bio Innovations Inc, Agbitech Pty Limited, Bioworks Inc., Som Phytopharma Limited, Camson Bio Technologies Limited, Hebei Veyong Bio-Chemical Co. Limited, Becker Underwood Inc., Agraquest Inc., Growth Products Limited, Valent Biosciences Corp, Biocare, Natural Industries and Novoenzymes A/S.
1) By Crop Type
- Permanent Crops
- Arable Crops
- Forage & Turf grasses
- Greenhouse Crops
2) By Ingredients
- Biochemical Pesticides
- Plant Pesticides
- Microbial Pesticides
3) By Microorganism's Type
4) By Application
- Seed Treatment
- On Farm
Inquire report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…arket-495/inquire
Reasons to access Asia-pacific Bio Pesticide Market Research Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of By Crop Type, By Ingredients, By Microorganism's Type and By Application along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the Asia-pacific market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: