North America Seed Market was worth $23.20 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 9.80%, to reach $37.03 billion by 2021.
The Seed market is evolving at a substantial rate due to the growing demand for food and feed and rapid fall of the arable land. High yielding cultivars/seeds along with crop protection products and fertilizers are being used to achieve ideal utilization in this sector.
View Full Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…-seed-market-524/
Farmers bank on the seed industry to deliver seeds that bring high yields and help decrease the cost of the production. The global concerns about pollution are driving the increase in the use of biofuels.
Biofuels offer several advantages when compared to fossil fuels in terms of decreasing pollution, which is one of the main reasons of governments taking up initiatives to produce biodiesel.
Free sample of the report is available @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…24/request-sample
The growth of the North America Seed market is largely due to the rising population, increasing consumption of animal fodder, and growing need for commodities such as vegetable oil. Biofuels is another factor that is driving the market in this part of the world.
Rising public concerns over the safety of GM products, decline in the international vegetable and fruit seed trade, and consolidation of the seed market are the major factors restraining the growth of the North American seed industry.
Inquire report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…arket-524/inquire
The North America Seed Market is segmented based on Crop type and Seed trait. On the basis of Crop type, the global Seed market is segmented into Oilseed, Grain seed, Fruit & Vegetable, and Other seed.
Oilseed includes soybean, sunflower, cotton, canola; Grain seed includes corn, wheat, rice, millet crops; Fruit & Vegetable includes tomato, melon, carrot, onion, pepper, lettuce; Other seeds include alfalfa, turf, clover & forage plants, and flower seed. On the basis of Seed trait, the market is segmented into Herbicide Tolerant, Insect Resistant, and Other Stacked Traits.
The Grain seed segment leads the seed market, whereas herbicide tolerance continues to be the most common transgenic trait.
The North America market has been geographically segmented into segmented into US and Canada. The USA leads the market in this region with a share of almost 80%.
The North America market is very modern and is focused on innovating cost-effective techniques. Companies are committed to research, sourcing, and quality, factors that are central to the success of the industry.
The major companies dominating the market in this region are Monsanto, DuPont, Syngenta, AG, Dow AgroSciences LLC, Land O’Lakes Inc., and Bayer Crop Science. Key strategies such as investments in R&D are being employed by major companies to meet the growing Seed demand.
Scope of the Report
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!