Agricultural Enzymes Market By Product Type, By Crop Type, By Enzyme Type (Dehydrogenases, Sulfatases, Phosphatases And Other Enzyme Types) And By Region – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
The Global Agricultural Enzymes Market was worth USD 292 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 11.65%, to reach USD 506 billion by 2021. Agricultural enzymes are biological catalysts which are used thoroughly in agricultural based biotechnological processing, like processing of crops and crop residues, enzyme-assisted silage fermentation, bio-processing of fibers, and production of a lot of animal feed supplements.
Technological progress in the field of agricultural enzymes has boosted both the application of agricultural enzymes such as advent of phytases which enhances the nutritional content of the food grains as well as silage fermentation and manufacturing capacity. Some of the chief types of enzymes used for crop growth and soil fertility are dehydrogenases, phosphatases and sulfatases.
Key companies in the sector have discovered technologies for producing the enzymes from microorganisms. The microorganisms which are used for production grow in closed steel tanks, which contain nutrients such as starch, soy, sugar, and corn.
These microorganisms expand the crop yields and reduce the use of pesticides in the production of food.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Global Agricultural Enzymes Industry to 2021 @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ymes-market-3996/
The driving factors of global Agricultural Enzymes market are rising demand for organic and natural food, growing awareness towards hazardous properties of pesticides and chemicals which are used in agriculture, growing agriculture industry and increasing awareness about organic farming among others. However, the market is constrained by factors like stringent regulations due to rising concerns over food safety and use of bio-based chemicals in the place of synthetic chemicals.
The global Agricultural Enzymes market is segmented based on product type into growth enhancing products, control products and fertility products. On the basis of crop type, the market is categorised into oilseeds and pulses, cereals and grains, fruits and vegetables, turf and ornaments and other crop types.
Cereals and grains segment is expected to have the largest market share in the segment while oilseeds and pulses is expected to grow at the fastest rate. By enzyme type, the market is divided into dehydrogenases, sulfatases, phosphatases and other enzyme types.
The Global Agricultural Enzymes market is divided based on geography into North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and Europe. North America has the leading market for Agricultural Enzymes in the world, which is followed by Asia Pacific and Europe regions.
Asia Pacific region is expected to have the fastest growth rate during the forecast period due to rising demographics in developing parts of the region such as China and India.
Free sample of the report is available @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…96/request-sample
Some of the major players in the market are BASF, Novozymes, Syngenta, Creative Enzyme, Enzyme India Pvt. Ltd., Afrizymes, Aum Enzyme, Cypher Environmental, Specialty Enzymes & Biotechnologies, and American Biosystems, Inc.
Reasons to access Global Agricultural Enzymes Market Research Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Inquire report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-3996/inquire
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!