Agrochemical and Pesticide Market was worth USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of X.XX%, to reach USD XX.XX billion by 2021.
- Advertising -
An agrochemical or agrichemical, a varied nomenclature for agricultural chemical is as the name suggests, a chemical substance used to aid in cultivation or its concerned activities. The range of products may vary from herbicides and insecticides to fungicides and nematicides.
Other substances which also fall under it include hormones, antiseptics and other chemical growth enhancing or inhibiting agents.
View Full Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…cide-market-4715/
A pesticide is in general any substance that kills or adversely affects the life cycle of organisms that are considered to have an adverse effect on crop cultivation.
- Advertising -
The potential list of target pests can include insects, plant pathogens, weeds, molluscs, birds, mammals, fish, nematodes and microbes that destroy property, cause nuisance, or spread disease, or are disease vectors. The management of such pests and the manufacture of chemicals used for the same purpose has turned out to be a multi-million-dollar industry.
The growth of the agrochemical and pesticide market is mainly driven by increasing health awareness among consumers and the increased demand for food production. Consumers are also demanding different varieties of agrochemicals that are organic and eco-friendly.
Other drivers of the market include the lack of arable land, favourable government policies towards agriculture and the technological advancements and research done in the field. In spite of the numerous advantages, the market still continues to be hampered by the lack of unified standards for safety as well as pricing.
The Global Agrochemical and Pesticide market is broadly classified based on Applications into Agricultural, Garden and Other and based on Type they are classified into Insecticides, Antiseptics, Herbicides and Others. Based on geography, the global market is analysed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
The Agrochemical and Pesticide Market is dominated by North America in 2016 with the region accounting for 36% of the overall market share. North America was followed next in line by Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Asia-Pacific is expected to grow rapidly in the coming years as is evident from the high CAGR value for the region. Another promising region for the market is Latin America, which is expected to show high growth rates in coming years.
The Agrochemical and Pesticide market is highly competitive with a large number of players. Key market players dominating the market with their products are Bayer, Dow AgroSciences, Monsanto, BASF, Adama, Nufarm, Syngenta, DuPont, Qingdao Kyx Chemical, Jiangsu Huangma Agrochemicals, Jiangsu Changqing Agrochemical, Albaugh, Gharda, Jiangsu Yangnong Chemical Group, Nanjing Red Sun, Jiangsu Changlong Agrochemical, Yancheng Limin Chemical, KWIN Joint-stock, Jiangsu Pesticide Research Institute Company, Hubei Sanonda, Zhejiang Hisun Chemical, Bailing Agrochemical, Hailir Pesticides and Chemicals, Jiangsu Fengshan Group, Hebei Yetian Agrochemicals, Xinyi Zhongkai Agro-chemical Industry and Shandong Qilin Agrochemical.
Scope of the Report
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: