Asia-Pacific Agricultural Micronutrients Market was worth USD 1.37 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 2.11 billion by 20212 with a CAGR of 9.0 %. Asia-pacific constitutes around 50% of the global market and it will continue to dominate throughout the forecast period.
- Advertising -
Micronutrients are essential elements required by organisms throughout the life in little amounts to coordinate a range of physiological functions. Micronutrients are essential for the growth of the plants and plays an important role in balanced crop protection.
Lack of any of the essential micronutrients in the soil results in growth limit, even though when all other nutrients are present in adequate amounts.
Rising demand for food and increasing demand for standard quality and continuous yield because of growing population, depleting arable land are the major factors boosting the growth of the market.
- Advertising -
Lack of awareness among farmers in developing regions, high cost, lack of awareness about an appropriate quantity to be injected into the soil due to lack of standardized levels established by regulatory agencies
View Full report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ents-market-1828/
Asia-Pacific Agricultural Micronutrients Market is segmented based on Type, Mode of Application, Form and Crop type. Based on Type, Market is segmented into Zinc, Boron, Copper, Manganese, Molybdenum, Iron, cobalt and others.
Based on Mode of Application, Market is segmented into Soil, Fertigation, seed treatment, Foliar and Others. Based on Form, Market is segmented into Chelated and Non-Chelated Agricultural Micronutrients.
Chelated agricultural micronutrients are further segmented into Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid (EDTA), Diethylene Triamine Pentaacetic Acid (DTPA), Ethylenediamine Di-2-Hydroxyphenyl Acetate (EDDHA), D,L-Aspartic Acid N-(1,2-Dicarboxyethyl) Tetrasodium Salt (IDHA), Hydroxybenzyl Ethylenediamine Diacetic Acid(HBED). Based on crop type, the market is segmented into Fruits and Vegetables, Cereals, Pulses and oilseeds and others.
Zinc segment is expected to grow at highest CAGR because of growing demand for zinc in the food. Cereals is the highest growing segment around the world owing to continuous technological advancements and growing demand for cereals.
1 Mode of Application
1.5 Seed Treatment
1.7 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Mode of Application
1.8 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Mode of Application
1.9 Market Share Analysis, By Mode of Application
2.2.1 Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid
2.2.2 Diethylene Triamine Pentaacetic Acid
2.2.3 Ethylenediamine Di-2-Hydroxyphenyl Acetate
2.2.4 D,L-Aspartic Acid N-(1,2-Dicarboxyethyl) Tetrasodium Salt
2.2.5 Hydroxybenzyl Ethylenediamine Diacetic Acid
2.3 Non Chelated
2.4 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Form
2.5 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Form
2.6 Market Share Analysis, By Form
3.10 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
3.11 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
3.12 Market Share Analysis, By Type
4 Crop Type
4.2 Fruits & Vegetables
4.4 Pulses and Oilseeds
4.6 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Crop Type
4.7 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Crop Type
4.8 Market Share Analysis, By Crop Type
Download free sample report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…28/request-sample
Geographically, this market is further segmented in to India, China, Japan, Australia and South Korea. Asia-Pacific has a high development potential for agricultural micronutrients as this region has many rising nations, for example, China, India, and Japan.
Also, factors, for example, high demand for nutritive food and sustainable harvest yields, increasing interest in agriculture segment, and the administration of crop product costs are driving the development of the Agricultural micronutrients market in this area.
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Enquire now @ www.marketdataforecast.com/cart/bu…ents-market-1828/
Major players operating in this region are BASF SE, Mosaic and Cheminova, Yara International, Agrium Inc., Aries Agro Ltd., Valagro, Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals, Coromandel International Ltd., Tradecorp International, AkzoNobel.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: