Europe Agricultural Micronutrients Market was worth USD 1.21 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 1.76 billion by 2022 with a CAGR of 7.8 %.
European Market is estimated to grow at a significant pace because of its mature market and increased awareness among farmers.
Micronutrients are essential components which are used by plants in small quantities. Quality and Yield of agricultural products are increased with micronutrients application, so the human and animal health is protected with the feed of enrichment plant materials.
These essential elements can perform its role in plant nutrition properly that other essential elements are maintained at proper ratio.
Get free sample report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…27/request-sample
Rising demand for food and increasing demand for standard quality and continuous yield because of growing population, depleting arable land are the major factors driving the market. Lack of awareness among farmers in developing regions, high cost, lack of awareness about an appropriate quantity to be injected into the soil due to lack of standardized levels established by regulatory agencies are the major restraints of the markets.
Europe Agricultural Micronutrients Market is segmented based on Type, Mode of Application, Form and Crop type. Based on Type, Market is segmented into Zinc, Boron, Copper, Manganese, Molybdenum, Iron, cobalt and others.
Based on Mode of Application, Market is segmented into Soil, Fertigation, seed treatment, Foliar and Others. Based on Form, Market is segmented into Chelated and Non-Chelated Agricultural Micronutrients.
Chelated agricultural micronutrients are further segmented into Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid (EDTA), Diethylene Triamine Pentaacetic Acid (DTPA), Ethylenediamine Di-2-Hydroxyphenyl Acetate (EDDHA), D,L-Aspartic Acid N-(1,2-Dicarboxyethyl) Tetrasodium Salt (IDHA), Hydroxybenzyl Ethylenediamine Diacetic Acid(HBED). Based on crop type, the market is segmented into Fruits and Vegetables, Cereals, Pulses and oilseeds and others.
Zinc segment is expected to grow at highest CAGR because of growing demand for zinc in the food. Cereals is the highest growing segment around the world owing to continuous technological advancements and growing demand for cereals.
Geographically, this market is further segmented in to UK, France, Italy, Spain and Germany.
1 Mode of Application
1.5 Seed Treatment
1.7 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Mode of Application
1.8 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Mode of Application
1.9 Market Share Analysis, By Mode of Application
2.2.1 Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid
2.2.2 Diethylene Triamine Pentaacetic Acid
2.2.3 Ethylenediamine Di-2-Hydroxyphenyl Acetate
2.2.4 D,L-Aspartic Acid N-(1,2-Dicarboxyethyl) Tetrasodium Salt
2.2.5 Hydroxybenzyl Ethylenediamine Diacetic Acid
2.3 Non Chelated
2.4 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Form
2.5 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Form
2.6 Market Share Analysis, By Form
3.10 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
3.11 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
3.12 Market Share Analysis, By Type
4 Crop Type
4.2 Fruits & Vegetables
4.4 Pulses and Oilseeds
4.6 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Crop Type
4.7 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Crop Type
4.8 Market Share Analysis, By Crop Type
View full report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ents-market-1827/
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Enquire now @ www.marketdataforecast.com/cart/bu…ients-market-1827
Some of the major players in the market are Agrium Inc., BASF SE, Mosaic and Cheminova, Aries Agro Ltd., Coromandel International Ltd., Yara International, Valagro, AkzoNobel, Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals, Tradecorp International.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!