Feed Acidifiers Market by Type (Propionic Acid, Fumaric Acid, Lactic Acid, Acetic Acid, Formic Acid, Butyric Acid and Others), Livestock (Poultry, Swine, Cattle, Aquatics, and Others), Form (Acidifiers blends and single component Acidifiers), and by Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
Global Feed Acidifiers Market was worth USD 1525.6 million in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.70%, to reach USD 2109.9 million by 2021. Animal feed Acidifiers are organic acids joined in the feed for nutritious or additive purposes.
View report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ers-market-1899/
Feed Acidifiers help to control microbial development, reduction of feed buffer limit, control of pathogenic microscopic organisms and also enhance the nutrient digestibility. Acidifiers can also found to improve the balance between congestion and micro biologicals in the nutritious and digestive related tracts of livestock.
Increasing demand for protein rich food like dairy and meat, increasing importance for animal health, rising awareness about the feed quality, ban on the antibiotic growth promoters by the European Union are the factors driving the growth of the market. Artificial substitutes, growth inducing hormones, increasing new entrants are the major factor restraining the growth of the market.
Download free sample report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…9/request-sample
The Feed Acidifiers Market is segmented on the basis of Type into Propionic Acid, Fumaric Acid, Lactic Acid, Acetic Acid, Formic Acid, Butyric Acid and Others. On the basis of Livestock, the market is further segmented into Poultry, Swine, Cattle, Aquatics, and Others.
On the basis of Form, the market is segmented into Acidifiers blends and single component Acidifiers. Geographically, this market is further segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa.
Propionic acid has a largest share in the feed acidifiers market. Abundant accessibility of propionic acid combined with adequate supply has been the main consideration for its predominance in feed acidifiers market in the recent years.
Major companies in this market are conducting R&D to increasing production efficiency and achieve product innovation.
Some of the major companies operating in the global feed acidifiers market include Kemira OYJ, Yara international, Kemin Industries, BASF SE, Biomin holding GmbH, Impextraco, Novus International, ADDCON GmbH and Perstorp AB.
Inquire report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ket-1899/inquire
Feed Acidifiers Market Segmentation:
Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
Market Share Analysis, By Type
Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Livestock
Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Livestock
Market Share Analysis, By Livestock
single component Acidifiers
Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Form
Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Form
Market Share Analysis, By Form
The scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis, and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!