Controlled-release fertilizers market is estimated at USD 1.56 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 6.29% from 2017, to reach USD 2.12billion by 2022.
- Advertising -
Get Sample Copy of Controlled-Release Fertilizers Market spread across 188 pages, profiling 12 companies and supported with 139 tables and 55 figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=213046
The key players in the Controlled-Release Fertilizers Market include – Agrium (Canada), Yara (Norway), ICL (Israel), Scotts Miracle-Gro (US), Kingenta (China), SQM (Chile), Haifa Chemicals (Israel), Koch Industries (US), AGLUKON (Germany), COMPO EXPERT (Germany), Helena Chemical (US), and JCAM AGRI (Japan).
Asia Pacificis projected to be the fastest-growing region in the controlled-release fertilizers market between 2017 and 2022. The Asia Pacific region has been experiencing significant demand for controlled-release fertilizers due to the need to undertake efforts to minimize the environmental concerns associated with nutrient losses.
There has been an increasing consumption of coated fertilizers seen in countries such as Japan and China, while the consumption of stabilizers has been increasing in the developing countries of the region.
- Advertising -
These have been subsequently driving the growth of the controlled-release fertilizers market.
- Fertilizer manufacturers, formulators, and blenders
- Fertilizer traders, suppliers, distributors, importers, and exporters
- Fertilizer coating technology providers and polymer manufacturers
- Polymer coating technology-focused market entrants
- Agricultural cooperative societies
- Commercial research & development (R&D) organizations and financial institutions
- Fertilizer associations and industry bodies such as the International Fertilizer Association (IFA) and the Association of American Plant Food Control Officials (AAPFCO)
- Government agricultural departments and regulatory bodies such as the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) - Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS), and the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)
Inquire For Complete Report Copy of Controlled-Release Fertilizers Market by Type (Slow-release, Coated & Encapsulated, N-Stabilizers), Crop Type (Cereal & Grain, Oilseed & Pulse, Fruit & Vegetable, Plantation, Turf & Ornamental), Application Method, and Region - Global Forecast to 2022 www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ying?rname=213046
This market has been gaining prominence among farmers to improve the agricultural yield and curb excessive nutrient application. Factors such as growing demand for high efficiency fertilizers and increasing awareness about the environmental concerns associated with excessive fertilizer use across the world are projected to drive the controlled-release fertilizers market.
However, factors such as the high cost of polymer coatings for coated & encapsulated fertilizers and the low adoption rate of technology in developing markets affect the growth of the controlled-release fertilizers market.
On the basis of crop type, the fruits & vegetables segment is projected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. The increasing cultivated areas under fruits & vegetables in regions of North America, Asia Pacific, and Europe are projected to drive the application of controlled-release fertilizers in fruits and vegetables for improving the yield.
Get “Controlled-Release Fertilizers Market” is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ount?rname=213046
- This study estimates the global controlled-release fertilizers market, in terms of value and volume, till 2022, segmented on the basis of type, crop type, application method, and region.
- It offers a detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of this market with reference to the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies such as expansions, acquisitions, new product developments, and agreements to gain a larger share of the market.
- It provides a comprehensive review of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and the key issues of the market.
- It covers various important aspects of the market. These include analysis of the competitive landscape, market dynamics, market estimates in terms of value and volume, and future trends in the controlled-release fertilizers market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: