The United States of America Planting and Fertilizing Machinery Market has been estimated at USD 2.04 billion in 2016. The market is expected to register a CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023.
Planting and fertilizing machinery is another extension of the overall mechanization of farming. Out of the entire production chain, planting and fertilizing are important processes requiring precise distribution patterns.
Planting and fertilizing machines play a vital role in such processes as they are calibrated for high levels of accuracy.
Browse details of 75 pages research report developed on US Planting and Fertilizing Machinery Market @ www.researchcosmos.com/reports/us-…2018-2023/5659978
Positive growth in small and big tractors is expected to drive the market
Though the overall agricultural machinery in the United States witnessed a slump over the past two years, the demand for small and large tractors was decent enough. During the first three months of 2016 alone, the retail sales of <40 tractors surpassed the forecasted figures.
During March 2016, over 7,350 small tractors were sold in the United States, while the shipments exceeded the 11,800 mark. In the light of technological innovations and anticipated replacement demand, though the market for big tractors is stable now, it is expected to pick up pace over the coming two years.
The growth in the market for small and big tractors will allow the farmers to employ better planting and agricultural machinery, in turn driving the market for planting and agricultural machinery in the United States.
Advancement in Technology
Global positioning systems, computer-based sensors, actuators, machine vision, and laser-based sensors are incorporated into mobile robots to configure autonomous systems into agricultural tasks. In modern farming, fleet robots are used to accomplish one or several agricultural tasks.
The system involves digitally connected robot farmhands, drones, satellite communication, ground-based censors and data centers. Integration of robotic and GPS systems into agricultural machinery is considered as the future of the industry, as it has become part of site-specific precision farming.
The demand for increased productivity, increased efficiency of machinery, and lack of sufficient labor have created the need for robotics and GPS into agricultural machinery industry.
At Present, companies like Monsanto and John Deere are working on innovative technologies to improve observation, intervention, analytical and data storage in agriculture. The tough competition and the companies’ own R&D focus on UAVs for planting and fertilizing purposes could lay the growth platform for the former market over the coming five years in the United States.
Avail Sample Market Brochure of the report for more information to evaluate report usefulness, Get a Copy @ www.researchcosmos.com/request/5659978
Key Developments in the Market
- November 2015: Deere & Company has completed its acquisition of Monosem, the European market leader in precision planters. The purchase includes the company's four facilities in France and two in the United States.
- July 2016: Kverneland introduced the Exacta CL GEOspread with a 1100 – 2450 liter hopper content, in the medium sized spreader segment for arable farmers and professional dairy farmers. The GEOspread system on the medium model weighing spreader makes it possible to manually or automatically adjust the working width very quickly and accurately via an ISOBUS terminal.
- May 2016: Kubota Corporation, Osaka, Japan, parent company to Kubota U.S.A., Inc., announced that it has entered into an agreement to purchase Great Plains Manufacturing, Inc., based in Salina, Kansas.
Major Key Players:
AGCO Corporation, Deere & Company (John Deere), Kubota Corporation, CNH Industrial
Reasons to Access this Report
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Study on product type and application expected to dominate the market.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Inquire this report @ www.researchcosmos.com/inquire/5659978
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Research Cosmos is an aggregator of syndicated and bespoke market research, business intelligence and consulting services on gamut of sectors across the globe. We’re associated with world renowned publishers who when combined, serve hundreds of fortune listed companies and publish wide range of insightful reports which cover nook and corner of every industry vertical.
For more information: