The feed premix is a uniform mixture of one or more micro-ingredients such as vitamins, minerals, and amino acids with diluent and/or carrier. Premixes are used to facilitate uniform dispersion of micro-ingredients in a larger mix.
The market is currently witnessing a steady growth due to an increasing scope of applications in the livestock industry. The manufacturers supply premixes to assure regular uniform supply of nutrients to the animals, enhance the quality of feed and productivity of the swine.
The end consumers of feed premix are compound feed manufacturers, integrators, farmers, home-mixers, livestock, and aquaculture industry. Germany, Spain and Russia are the major consumers in the region accounting for over 45% of the market.
Russia is forecasted to be the fastest growing market.
Browse details of 80 pages research report developed on Europe Swine Feed Premix Market @ www.researchcosmos.com/reports/eur…2018-2023/7694388
High Value Animal Protein Is Driving the Market
The meat, fish, eggs, and dairy provide a complete source of protein to human body which is driving demand among the health-conscious population. The level of income and consumption of animal protein are positively related.
Therefore rising incomes in developing nations and urbanization have led to a global surge in meat production.
The worldwide economic downturn has had a very limited effect on the global meat market, which has maintained its positive outlook. The highest increase in meat consumption is expected from the Asia-Pacific’s because of changing diet patterns, urbanization, population, and economic growth.
For example, Chinese demand for meat continues to surpass the domestic supply, according to Agriculture and Agri-food Canada; in 2007, China imported 1.35 million metric tons of meat, this increased to 1.84 million metric tons in 2008. In the year 2015, the pork exports to China from the European Union alone stood at 1.9 million metric tons.
At present, the EU is the largest exporter of pork to China holding over 65% of the China’s pork imports. Besides, China fell short in producing enough pork to feed the growing pork demand in the country.
This is further driving the swine production and pork exports in Europe.
Avail Sample Market Brochure of the report for more information to evaluate report usefulness, Get a Copy @ www.researchcosmos.com/request/7694388
Key Developments in the Market
- December 2016: Land O’Lakes, will acquire Southern States Cooperative, Inc.’s animal feed business.
- November 2017: 2016: Cargill revolutionizes fish industry with modified shrimp feed.
- September 2016: Biomin has recently setup it’s seventh Centre for Applied Animal Nutrition in Tulln, Austria. This research Centre will focus on piglet and broiler nutrition.
LAND O LAKES FEED, CARGILL INC, DSM NV, BIOMIN, LALLEMAND ANIMAL NUTRITION, ARCHER DANIELS MIDLAND
Reasons to Access this Report:
- Provides latest insights into the Europe Swine Feed Premix Market.
- Gives a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape in the swine feed industry.
- Analyses the market scenario with the help of Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
- Forecasts the market volume and value by assessing the impact of the market drivers and constraints.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Inquire this report @ www.researchcosmos.com/inquire/7694388
For more information:
Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!