Report segments biorational pesticides market on basis of type, source, mode of application, crop type, formulation, and region. In terms of insights, this report has focused on various levels of analyses—competitive landscape, end-use analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss views on the emerging & high-growth segments of global biorational pesticides
- Advertising -
Download Brochure of Biorational Pesticides Market spread across 162 Pages, Profiling 12 Companies and Supported with 71 Tables and 53 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1422649 .
Biorational pesticides market estimated at USD 2.78 billion in 2017, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.5%, to reach USD 5.02 billion by 2022. Market is primarily driven by factors like growth in organic farming and promotion of natural products for agriculture by government organizations.
Asia Pacific is projected to be fastest-growing regional market due to increasing demand & export of organic fruits & vegetables.
- Advertising -
This report is targeted at the existing stakeholders in the industry, which include the following:
- Regulatory and research organizations
- Raw material producers, suppliers, and distributors
- Biorational pesticide manufacturers, traders, distributors, and dealers
- Research and consulting firms
Biorational pesticides market was led by the insecticides segment. Biorational insecticides are applied to destroy specific pests on plants without affecting the surrounding environment; hence, the market for biorational insecticides accounted for the largest share in 2016.
More Information on Biorational Pesticides Market with Top Trends and Company Profile at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/1422649 .
The biorational pesticides market was led by biorational insecticides segment in 2016. It is one of the most largely commercially available types of biorational pesticides.
North American countries are expected to become major markets owing to the high awareness among farmers and this contributes to the growth of the global biorational pesticides market in the near future.
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of the product portfolio of each company
- Detailed analysis at volume level can also be provided
- Further breakdown of the Rest of Asia-Pacific biorational pesticides market, by country
- Further breakdown of the Rest of Europe biorational pesticides market, by country
- Further breakdown of South America, by country
- Further breakdown of the Middle East & Africa, by country
The biorational pesticides market, on the basis of mode of application, is segmented into foliar spray, soil treatment, and trunk injection. The foliar spray segment covers the largest market share as direct application on leaves through foliar spray is the most effective way of supplying nutrients to plants, which results in enhanced productivity and greater yield.
“Biorational Pesticides Market by Source (Botanical, Microbial, Non-organic), Type (Insecticides, Fungicides, Nematicides), Mode of Application (Foliar Spray, Soil Treatment, Trunk Injection), Formulation, Crop Type, and Region - Global Forecast to 2022” report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/?rname=1422649 .
Report segments biorational pesticides on the basis of type, source, mode of application, crop type, formulation, and region. In terms of insights, this report has focused on various levels of analyses—competitive landscape, end-use analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss views on the emerging & high-growth segments of the global biorational pesticides, high-growth regions, countries, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
Reasons to access this report:
- To get a comprehensive overview of the biorational pesticides
- To gain wide ranging information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios, and key strategies adopted by them
- To gain insights about the major countries/regions in which the biorational pesticides is flourishing
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.