Global Agricultural Robots and Mechatronics Market - Analysis of Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)
Agricultural Robots and Mechatronics Market Dynamics:
The major driving factor behind the market is the necessity to increase yields and reduce costs at the same time. They vastly reduce human intervention, are much more efficient, help avoidance of harmful effects of chemicals used in agriculture on humans, especially in indoor farming, and are able to work in all weather conditions.
The major hurdle in the market is the affordability. Robots and mechatronics are a huge investment for farmers.
Various farms require various farming methods and the same robot cannot be used for all types of farms. Even though robots and mechatronics are fast evolving, there is still a large amount of development needed in agricultural applications.
Browse details of 88 pages research report developed on Global Agricultural Robots and Mechatronics Market @ www.researchcosmos.com/reports/glo…sts-2018/9060453
Agricultural Robots and Mechatronics Market Segmentation:
The market is segmented into autonomous tractors, UAVs, agrochemical applicators, robotic milking devices and others depending on the type of usage. Usage area segmentation is done by animal farming, crop production, forest control.
Market studies show that crop production is the largest segment in terms of revenue. It is also growing at a faster rate in comparison to others.
Robotic milking devices are widespread in developed countries and can be termed as a successful adoption of mechatronic robots in farming.
North America is the largest market with many established companies, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. The growing population and decreasing farmlands make Asia-Pacific, a region with immense opportunity.
However, technology adoption is low due to abundant cheap labor in these countries.
Avail Sample Market Brochure of the report for more information to understand report usefulness, Get a Copy @ www.researchcosmos.com/request/9060453
Key Industry Players
The leading companies in this market are: AGCO, AUTONOMOUS SOLUTIONS (ASI), AUTONOMOUS TRACTOR CORPORATION, CLAAS, CNH INDUSTRIAL, GEA GROUP, HARVEST AUTOMATION, JOHN DEERE, SHIBUYA SEIKI, TRIMBLE NAVIGATION, YAMAHA MOTOR COMPANY
Key Developments in the Agricultural Robots and Mechatronics Market:
- September 2017: Autonomous Solutions (ASI) - In early 2017 AccuGuide for Case IH was unveiled for the first time. The AccuGuide which is developed by ASI and CNH Industrial’s Innovation Group, is an automated steering system that utilizes advanced technology to plan end of row turns in the headlands of a field.
Reasons to Access this Report:
- Current and future Global Agricultural Robots and Mechatronics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market
- Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Inquire this report @ www.researchcosmos.com/inquire/9060453
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Research Cosmos is an aggregator of syndicated and bespoke market research, business intelligence and consulting services on gamut of sectors across the globe. We’re associated with world renowned publishers who when combined, serve hundreds of fortune listed companies and publish wide range of insightful reports which cover nook and corner of every industry vertical.