The agricultural biologicals include raw material suppliers, R&D institutes, crop protection companies and plant biotechnology such as Bayer, Syngenta, BASF, Monsanto BioAg, and government bodies & industry associations such as US Department of Agriculture (USDA), European Biostimulants Industry Council (EBIC), Biostimulant Coalition, International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements (IFOAM), International Seed Federation (ISF), & American Seed Trade Association (ASTA).
Download Sample Papers of Agricultural Biologicals Market spread across 177 Pages, Profiling 15 Companies and Supported with 65 Tables and 57 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=846357 .
The agricultural biologicals market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.80% to reach USD 14.65 Billion by 2023 from USD 6.75 Billion in 2017. The role of agricultural biological products has become a part of integrated pest management practices (IPM) in developed markets, wherein the biological products are used in combination with new synthetic crop chemistries.
Key Target Audience:
- Raw material and manufacturing equipment suppliers
- System integrators
- Software providers
- Network service providers
- Distributors and resellers
- Telecom operators
- Telecom infrastructure vendors
- Device manufacturers
- Telecom network operators
- Technology investors
- Research organizations
- Cellular technology-related associations, organizations, forums, and alliances
North America accounted for largest share of Agricultural biologicals market, while Europe is projected to be fastest-growing in biopesticides market over next six years.
Biopesticides are expected to be a potential substitute for synthetic pesticides in Europe due to growing regulations on chemical usage and maximum residue levels (MRLs). Ban on use of important pesticides in global market such as neonicotinoids, glyphosate, & paraquat is expected to drive growth of European biopesticides industry.
Click Here for More Information on Agricultural Biologicals Market with Forecast and Company Profiles at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ying?rname=846357 .
The global market for biostimulants is projected to gain strong growth during the forecast period due to their indispensable properties such as activating plant physiology, stimulating soil microbial function, and adjusting nutrients and pH in the rhizosphere. Europe is expected to lead this market, followed by the Asia Pacific and North America, throughout the study period.
Breakdown of the profile of primary participants is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier I – 25 %, Tier II – 34%, and Tier III – 41%
- By Designation: C-level Executives – 15%,Directors – 55%, and Others – 30%
- By Region: Americas – 45%, Europe – 30%, Asia Pacific – 20%, and RoW – 5%
The market is dominated by key players such asBayer (Germany), Monsanto BioAg (US), Syngenta (Switzerland), BASF (Germany), Dow DuPont (US), and Arysta Life Science (US).
Connect for More Details for More Information “Top Trends in the Agricultural Biologicals Market Industry Biopesticides (Biofungicides, Bioinsecticides, Bionematicides), Biostimulants, Biofertilizers, Agricultural Inoculants, and Biological Seed Treatment - Global Forecast to 2023” report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ount?rname=846357 .
The top trends in the agricultural biologicals market are segmented market-wise, with a detailed analysis of each market by studying the individual competitive landscapes. The regions covered in this report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW).
- This study estimates the market size of the top global trends in the agricultural biologicals market, in terms of value, till 2023.
- It offers a detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of this market with reference to the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies such as expansions, acquisitions, new product developments, and agreements for each of the trends covered under this market.
- It provides a comprehensive review of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and the key issues of the overall market broadly.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.