The agricultural micronutrients market was valued at USD 5.43 Billion in 2016, and is projected to reach USD 8.81 Billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 8.60% from 2017, in terms of value. In terms of volume, the market is projected to reach 1,681.1 KT by 2022. The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the agricultural micronutrients market based on type, crop type, mode of application, form, and key regions
- Advertising -
Access Brochure of Agricultural Micronutrients Market spread across 181 Pages, Profiling 13 Companies and Supported with 117 Tables and 43 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=651980 .
Agricultural micronytrients market report includes the estimation of market size for value (USD million), and volume (KT). Both, top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the size of the agricultural micronutrients market and to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market.
Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research
Key Target Audience
- Associations and industry bodies
- Commercial research & development (R&D) institutions
- Agricultural micronutrient manufacturers and suppliers
- Raw material suppliers and distributors
- Traders, distributors, and retailers
- Agricultural institutes, associations, and government agencies
- Commercial farmers
- Agricultural industry players
- Industry experts
Benefits of micronutrients among growers drives the agricultural micronutrients market.
- Advertising -
It is a leading producer of many other agricultural commodities such as spices, pulses, fresh fruits, cashew nuts, coconut, and tea. It is also one of the top producers of cereals such as sorghum and pearl millet.
The country ranks second in terms of agricultural production in the world. According to the World Bank, the total agricultural land in India was around 60.4% in 2014.
Agriculture contributed to 17.3% of the total GDP of India in 2016.
Access More Information on Agricultural Micronutrients Market Research with Company Profiles and Global Trends at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/651980 .
North America is a key market for agricultural micronutrient manufacturers. The use of micronutrients depends on a number of factors such as soil type, crop system, local environmental conditions, and economic factors.
The major companies operating in North America include Helena Chemical Company (US), The Mosaic Company (US), Agrium (Canada), and The Andersons, Inc. (US).
Break-up of Primaries:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 28%, Tier 2 – 39%, and Tier 3 – 33%
- By Designation: C - level – 34%, D - Level –19%, and Others* – 47%
- By Region: North America – 25%, Europe – 21%, Asia Pacific – 32%, South America – 13%, and RoW** - 9%.
The agricultural micronutrients market is concentrated, with leading companies driving market growth. The report provides qualitative analysis of the prominent market players and their preferred development strategies.
Key players such as BASF (Germany), Dow Chemical (US), AkzoNobel (Netherlands), Agrium (Canada), Yara International (Norway), The Mosaic Company (US), Land O’Lakes (US), Helena Chemical Company (US), and Nufarm (Australia) have been profiled in the report.
The agricultural micronutrients market is segmented on the basis of type, crop type, and mode of application, form, and key regions. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into zinc, copper, boron, manganese, molybdenum, and others (nickel and chloride).
Key Benefits of Buying the Report:
- To get a comprehensive overview of the agricultural micronutrients market with specific reference to agricultural markets
- To gain a wide range of information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios, and key strategies adopted by them
- To gain insights of the major regions/countries in which the agricultural micronutrients industry is flourishing
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.