Asia Pacific herbicides market is led by India and China owing to high consumption of agricultural products, high dependence on agriculture income, and increase in disposable income, presence of large pool of population, growing agriculture exports.
Global Herbicides Market provides a comprehensive analysis by Type (Chlorophenoxy Acid Herbicides, Triazine Herbicides, Organic Phosphorous Herbicides) by Crop Type (Arable Crops, Permanent Crops), by Mode of Action (Selective, Contact, Broad Spectrum, Residual, Systemic) by Mode of Application (Soil, Seed, Foliar, Post-harvest) by Formulation (Liquid, Granular, Powder, Others) by Geography (Latin America, North America, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and Europe)
Key Companies mentioned in this research: The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), BASF SE (Germany), DuPont (U.S.), Syngenta AG (Switzerland), Monsanto Company (U.S.), FMC Corporation (U.S.), Nufarm Ltd. (Australia), Platform Specialty Products Corporation (U.S.), Nissan Chemical Industries Ltd. (Japan), Drexel Chemical Co.(U.S.)
Access premium sample for free: www.ingeniousreports.com/Herbicide…cast-2017-to-2023
Table of Contents:
- Global Herbicides Market Dynamics
- Global Herbicides Market Analysis, 2012 – 2016 and Forecast, 2017 – 2023
- Global Herbicides Market, By Type, 2012 - 2016 and Forecast, 2017 – 2023 (Revenue, USD Mn)
- Global Herbicides Market Forecast, By Mode of Action, 2012 - 2016 and Forecast, 2017 – 2023
- Global Herbicides Market Forecast, By Crop Type, 2012 - 2016 and Forecast, 2017 – 2023
- lobal Herbicides Market Forecast, By Formulation, 2012 - 2016 and Forecast, 2017 – 2023
- Global Herbicides Market Forecast, By Region, 2012 - 2016 and Forecast, 2017 – 2023 (Revenue, USD
- cast 2017 – 2023 by Revenue (USD Mn), Y-o-Y Growth (%) and Market Share (%)
Increase in demand for food products, rise in the product yield and quality with reduced chemical hazards, government initiations taken for sustainable agricultural practices, and increase in awareness among the farmers about the herbicides are anticipated to propel the herbicides market over the forecast period. Moreover, wider range of advantages of herbicides, low R&D costs, and easier residue management are boost the herbicides market over the forecast timeframe.
However, risk of toxic metabolites by microbes, high cost of the herbicides, and lesser availability of products are hinder the growth of herbicides market over the forecast period.
View full report: www.ingeniousreports.com/Herbicide…cast-2017-to-2023
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: IngeniousReports provides one-stop solution platform for all technology, business, and market research dilemmas. We, at IngeniousReports, collaborate with leading global publishers of technology, business and market intelligence reports to industries, individuals and organizations with the endeavor of supporting them in making strategic and cost-effective business decisions.