Key Companies Covered in Aerostructures Market Report are Bayer CropScience, DuPont, BASF SE, Advanced Biological Marketing Inc., Novozymes AG, Verdesian Life Sciences LLC, Precision Laboratories LLC and more
The global Agricultural Inoculants Market is set to experience a period of robust growth owing to steadily increasing world population. Fortune Business Insights shares this information in its new report, titled “Agricultural Inoculants Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Biocontrol Agents, Plant growth-promoting Microorganisms, Plant Resistant Stimulants) By Source (Bacterial, Fungal, Others), By Mode of Application (Soil Inoculation, Seed Inoculation, Others ) By Crop Type (Cereals, Pulses & oilseeds, Fruits & Vegetables, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026 Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019 to 2026”.
To Gain More Insights into the Market with Detailed Table of Content and Figures, Click Here:
List of prominent companies that are operating in the global Agricultural Inoculants Market are:
- Meticulous research into the market drivers, trends, factors, and restraints;
- Detailed assessment of the market segments;
- 360-degree analysis of overall industry outlook;
- Projections of future prospects of the market; and
- In-depth evaluation of the regional and competitive dynamics characterizing the market.
Market Drivers and Trends:
- Growing world population – According to the UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA), global population is expected to reach 8.6 billion by 2030 and 9.8 billion by 2050. As a result, demand for food is likely to spike in the next decade, boding well for the Agricultural Inoculants Market growth.
- Increasing need to narrow food security gaps – Numbers released by the World Bank reveal that around 151 million children below the age of 5 are suffering from chronic malnutrition. Moreover, close to 2 billion people worldwide are deficient in essential micronutrients to be productive and ward off diseases. This would necessitate elevating agricultural productivity, which will be one the key Agricultural Inoculants Market trends.
- Development of revolutionary technologies – The agriculture sector is undergoing rapid transformations on account of introduction of next-generation technologies. For example, governments and academic institutions are increasingly investing in developing genome editing tools such as CRISPR to build higher pest resistance in crops and increase their capacity to create food. Other advanced technologies such as blockchain, AI, and IoT are also enhancing the Agricultural Inoculants Market potential in the forthcoming years.
Major players are adopting different strategies, such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, and strategic collaborations, to gain a competitive edge in the market.
- Bayer CropScience
- BASF SE
- Advanced Biological Marketing Inc.
- Novozymes AG
- Verdesian Life Sciences LLC
- Precision Laboratories LLC
- GreenMax AgroTech and BrettYoung.
Get Sample PDF:
This market has been segmented into different regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Among these, is anticipated to dominate the Agricultural Inoculants Market share during the forecast period.
- North America (USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, U.K., Russia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, and Rest of South America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa and Rest of ME&A)
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!