Key Companies Covered in Specialty Feed Additives Market Report are Alltech Inc., BASF SE, Cargill Incorporated, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Evonik Industries, Kemin Industries Inc., Biomin Gmbh, Nutreco N.V. and more
The global Specialty Feed Additives Market is set to experience a period of robust growth owing to steadily increasing world population. Fortune Business Insights shares this information in its new report, titled “Specialty Feed Additives Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product Type (Acidifiers, Minerals, Vitamins, Enzymes, Antioxidants, Flavors & Sweeteners, Others), By Application (Ruminants, Poultry, Swine, Aquaculture, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019 to 2026”.
To Gain More Insights into the Market with Detailed Table of Content and Figures, Click Here:
Major players are adopting different strategies, such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, and strategic collaborations, to gain a competitive edge in the market.
Some of the key players covered in the Specialty Feed Additives Market report include.
- Alltech Inc.
- BASF SE
- Cargill Incorporated
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Evonik Industries
- Kemin Industries Inc.
- Biomin Gmbh
- Nutreco N.V.
- Chr. Hansen Holdings A/S
- Yara International ASA, and Brookside Agra.
Meticulous research into the market drivers, trends, factors, and restraints;
- Detailed assessment of the market segments;
- 360-degree analysis of overall industry outlook;
- Projections of future prospects of the market; and
- In-depth evaluation of the regional and competitive dynamics characterizing the market.
Market Drivers and Trends:
- Growing world population – According to the UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA), global population is expected to reach 8.6 billion by 2030 and 9.8 billion by 2050. As a result, demand for food is likely to spike in the next decade, boding well for the Specialty Feed Additives Market growth.
- Increasing need to narrow food security gaps – Numbers released by the World Bank reveal that around 151 million children below the age of 5 are suffering from chronic malnutrition. Moreover, close to 2 billion people worldwide are deficient in essential micronutrients to be productive and ward off diseases. This would necessitate elevating agricultural productivity, which will be one the key Specialty Feed Additives Market trends.
- Development of revolutionary technologies – The agriculture sector is undergoing rapid transformations on account of introduction of next-generation technologies. For example, governments and academic institutions are increasingly investing in developing genome editing tools such as CRISPR to build higher pest resistance in crops and increase their capacity to create food. Other advanced technologies such as blockchain, AI, and IoT are also enhancing the Specialty Feed Additives Market potential in the forthcoming years.
Get Sample PDF:
Major Segments includes:
By Product Type
- Flavors & Sweeteners
- Others (Amino Acids, Mycotoxin In-activators, Binders, Complex Carbohydrates,.)
This market has been segmented into different regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Among these,
- North America (USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, U.K., Russia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, and Rest of South America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, UAE, and Rest of ME&A)
is anticipated to dominate the Specialty Feed Additives Market share during the forecast period.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!