Turf and Ornamental Grass Protection Market by type (Turf, ornamental), by product (Synthetic Pesticides, Synthetic Herbicides, Synthetic Insecticides, Synthetic Fungicides, Other Synthetic Pesticides, Bio-pesticides, Bio-herbicides, Bio-insecticides, Bio-fungicides, Other Bio-pesticides, other protection products), and by Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
According to the report " Turf and Ornamental Grass Protection Market ", published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 6.45 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2016 to 2021.
For full report refer to www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ection-market-438
Global Turf and Ornamental Grass Protection Market covers various types of products being used in the ornamental lands and turf farms to safeguard them, by controlling the population of organisms considered harmful or those that can potentially damage or adversely affect their growth and health. Pesticides constitute the largest share of the Turf and Ornamental Grass Protection market.
They control a broad spectrum of turf diseases with long-term results and provides improved plant health in the form of stress management.
Pesticides constitute the largest share of the Turf and Ornamental Grass Protection market, with Bio-pesticides accounting for a comparatively minute share. Despite the fact that bio-pesticides have considerably lower market share, greater adoption of bio-pesticides for agricultural practices potentially can increase a company’s rate of utilization significantly
Pesticides are most commonly used as plant protection products that, as a rule, protect plants from damaging influences such as weeds, plant diseases or insects Pesticides constitute a class of agrochemicals used for preventing the destruction of crops by pests, diseases and weeds.
Free sample for the report is available at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…38/request-sample
The increased regulations on the usage of persistent organic pollutants is increasing the use of bio-pesticides, thus fuelling the market growth. There is a great scope in the emerging and untapped markets like MEA and Latin America where there is large availability of land that promote sports and gardens with turf and ornamental grass, where the demand for pesticides is said to be very high.
Global market for Turf and Ornamental grass protection is segmented into Type and Product. Each of these segments are further sub segmented into Type: Turf, ornamental, and Product: Synthetic Pesticides, Synthetic Herbicides, Synthetic Insecticides, Synthetic Fungicides, Other Synthetic Pesticides, Bio-pesticides, Bio-herbicides, Bio-insecticides, Bio-fungicides, Other Bio-pesticides, other crop protection products.
Crop protection chemicals market is being dominated by herbicides, accounting for over 41% of the total pesticide volume.
Geographically Global market for Turf & Ornamental grass protection is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa, Latin America and Europe. North America and Europe dominate the global volume of pesticides used in maintaining Turf & Ornamental Grasses, given the predominance of golf courses and gardens in these regions.
However, selected areas in Asia-Pacific and Latin America have been promoting sports and tourism by planting wider areas of golf courses and gardens, thereby justifying a faster growing consumption of pesticides in these regions.
Global market for Turf and Ornamental Grass Protection is segmented based on Type and Product into further sub-segments as follows:
- Other Synthetic Pesticides
- Other Bio-pesticides
- Other grass protection products
Geographically, the market for Turf and Ornamental Grass Protection is segmented as below:
The main companies that are prominent in the market for Turf and Ornamental Grass Protection market are Adama Agricultural Solutions LTD, American Vanguard Corporation, AMVAC Chemical Corporation, Arysta Lifescience, Bayer cropscience AG, Bio-works Inc, Cheminova A/S, Chemtura agrosolutions, DuPont, FMC Corporation, Syngenta International AG and Valent Bio-sciences Corp.
Inquire report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-438/inquire
The Turf and Ornamental Grass Protection Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Global, regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensivePESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, usingPorter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list ofkey market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Anexecutive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along withInvestment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!