the Global Construction Equipment market is expected to grow from $140.21 billion in 2015 to reach $228.74 billion by 2022 with a CAGR of 7.2%. Raising infrastructural activities around the globe, steady economic growth, and increasing investment activities from governments are the major factors fostering the market growth during the forecast period.
- Advertising -
In addition, rising population & rapid urbanization are the factors favouring the market growth. However, fluctuating construction material costs, environmental issues are hindering the market growth.
- Advertising -
By industry, public works & rail road segment commands the global market due to increasing investments from governments to develop infrastructure in their countries. By application, earth moving segment is anticipated to be a largest segment during the forecast period.
Asia pacific is expected to dominate the global market with a higher CAGR over the forecast period. The growth is attributed to raising population & rapid urbanization, raising demand for better transportation and infrastructure.
Some of the key players in global construction equipment market include AB Volvo, Atlas Copco AB, Caterpillar Inc., CNH Industrial, Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co. Ltd., Gemin Equipment and Rentals (GEAR), Guangxi Liugong Machinery, Hitachi Construction Machinery Co.
Ltd., J.C. Bamford Excavators Limited, Kobe Steel Ltd., Komatsu Ltd., Liebherr Group, Manitou Americas, Sany Heavy Industry, and Shantui Construction Machinery.
Equipment Types Covered:
- Backhoe Loader
- Crawler Excavator
- Crawler Loader
- Crawler Dozer
- Articulated Dump Truck
- Asphalt Finisher
- Motor Scraper
- Motor Grader
- Mini Excavators
- Rigid Dump Truck
- Skid-Steer Loader
- Wheeled Loader >80 HP
- Wheeled Loader - Wheeled Excavator
- Recycling & Waste Management
- Lifting & Material Handling
- Excavation & Mining
- Material Handling
- Concrete & Road Construction
- Other Applications
- Forestry & Agricultural
- Oil & Gas
- Public Works & Rail Road
- North America
Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: