The global plastic decking market size was valued at around USD 2 Billion in 2015 and is expected to cross USD 5 Billion at CAGR of approximately 11% by 2022.
- Agency -.
Global Plastic Decking Market Information by Material (HDPE, PP, PVC, LDPE and others), by Composite (Capped and Uncapped), by End-Use (Residential and Non-Residential) and Region - Forecast to 2022
The key drivers for the growth of the plastic decking market are rapid urbanization, rising construction activities in the emerging nations, replacement of traditional materials with other composite decking product and large scale investments. Plastic decking is widely used in residential and non-residential buildings.
Residential buildings by end use contributes largely to the market. North-America contributes highest to the market, majorly due to increasing demand for low maintenance building products.
- Agency -.
Get a sample report at www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1872 .
Study Objectives of Global Plastic Decking Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of various segments and sub-segments of the Global Plastic Decking Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyze the Global Plastic Decking Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by Material, Composite, End-use and by Region.
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Plastic Decking Market
Regional Analysis of Global Plastic Decking Market
Asian countries, especially India and China expected to grow fast over the forecasted period due to rising population and rising income. North-America contributes highest to the overall growth of the market due to increasing demand for low maintenance building products.
Browse complete report at www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/plastic-decking-market .
The key players of the global plastic decking market include-
- UPM Kymmene Corporation
- Universal Forest Products, Inc.
- Advanced Environmental Recycling Technologies, Inc.
- Azek Building Products Inc, Fiberon LLC
- Cardinal Building Products
- TAMKO Building Products, Inc.
- CertainTeed Corporation
- Green Bay Decking, LLC
- DuraLife Decking & Railing Systems
- Raw Materials Suppliers
- Aftermarket supplier
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
- Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
Access report at www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/1872 .
The report for Global Plastic Decking Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market.
The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 Executive Summary
2 Scope Of The Report
2.1 Market Definition
2.2 Scope Of The Study
2.2.1 Research Objectives
2.2.2 Assumptions & Limitations
2.3 Markets Structure
3 Market Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
3.4 Forecast Model
4 Market Landscape
4.1 Five Forces Analysis
4.1.1 Threat Of New Entrants
4.1.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.1.3 Threat of substitutes
4.1.4 Segment rivalry
4.2 Value Chain of Global Plastic Decking Market
5 Industry Overview of Global Plastic Decking Market
5.2 Growth Drivers
5.3 Impact analysis
5.4 Market Challenges
5.5 Impact analysis
6 Market Trends
6.2 Growth Trends
6.3 Impact analysis
- Global Plastic Decking Market by Region
- Global Plastic Decking Market by Material
- Global Plastic Decking Market by Composite
- Global Plastic Decking Market by End-Use
- Company Profiles
10.1 UPM Kymmene Corporation
10.1.3 Product Portfolio
10.1.4 Business Strategies
10.1.5 Recent Development
10.2 Universal Forest Products, Inc.
10.2.3 Product Portfolio
10.2.4 Business Strategies
10.2.5 Recent Development
10.3 Advanced Environmental Recycling Technologies, Inc.
10.3.3 Product Portfolio
10.3.4 Business Strategies
10.3.5 Recent Development
10.4 Azek Building Products Inc
10.4.3 Product Portfolio
10.4.4 Business Strategies
10.4.5 Recent Development
10.5 Fiberon LLC
10.5.3 Product Portfolio
10.5.4 Business Strategies
10.5.5 Recent Development
10.6 Cardinal Building Products
10.6.3 Product Portfolio
10.6.4 Business Strategies
10.6.5 Recent Development
10.7 TAMKO Building Products,Inc
10.7.3 Product Portfolio
10.7.4 Business Strategies
10.7.5 Recent Development
10.8 CertainTeed Corporation
10.8.3 Product Portfolio
10.8.4 Business Strategies
10.8.5 Recent Development
10.9 Green Bay Decking, LLC
10.9.3 Product Portfolio
10.9.4 Business Strategies
10.9.5 Recent Development
10.10 DuraLife Decking & Railing Systems
10.10.3 Product Portfolio
10.10.4 Business Strategies
10.10.5 Recent Development
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information: