Construction BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry - 2017
The BRIC Construction industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC construction market.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the construction industry and had a total market value of $3,892,675.4 million in 2016. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 11.4% over the 2012-16 period.
- Within the construction industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $3,279,314.9 million in 2016. This was followed by India, Russia and Brazil with a value of $415,557.5, $110,593.7, and $87,209.4 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the construction industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $5,680,741.8 million in 2021, followed by India, Russia, Brazil with expected values of $641,299.8, $140,711.8 and $96,852.0 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC construction market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC construction market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC construction market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Key points to access
- What was the size of the BRIC construction market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the BRIC construction market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC construction market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC construction market?
Table of Contents
What is this report about?
Who is the target reader?
How to use this report
Construction in Brazil
Five forces analysis
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: