The Smart Building Market Size is estimated to be $ 5.73 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach $ 24.73 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 34.0% from 2016 to 2021.
- Advertising -
Download Sample Copy of Smart Building Market at
Key Target Audience
- System design and development vendors
- System integrators/migration service providers
- Consultants/consultancies/advisory firms
- Support and maintenance service providers
- Network service providers
- Smart building products and solutions provider companies
- Academic and research institutes
- Government associations
The key vendors profiled in the report such as Siemens AG (Germany) Schneider Electric (France) Cisco Systems, Inc. (US) ABB Group (Switzerland) International Business Machines Corporation (US) Honeywell International Inc.
(US) United Technologies Corporation (US) Legrand (France) Delta Controls (Canada) Johnson Controls (US).
The Smart Building Market Size is estimated to be $ 5.73 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach $ 24.73 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 34.0% from 2016 to 2021, due to the increasing need for integrated security and safety systems and increasing concern for reducing carbon footprints and energy waste across the various building types.
- Advertising -
The various key smart grid vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
- ABB Group (Switzerland)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- Schneider Electric SE (France)
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
- IBM Corporation (U.S.)
- Delta Controls (U.S.)
- Johnson Controls (U.S.)
- Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.)
- United Technologies Corporation (U.S.)
- BuildingIQ (U.S.)
Table of Content
- Building Automation Software
- Intelligent Security System
- Video Surveillance System
- Access Control System
- Emergency Management System
- Building Energy Management System
- Energy Management Platform
- HVAC Control System
- Lighting Control System
- Infrastructure Management System
- Parking Management System
- Smart Water Management System
- Elevators and Escalators Management System
- Network Management System
The integrated security system segment is expected to lead the global building automation software market between 2016 and 2021, due to the increasing need for maintaining the robust security level, monitor activities, and control access across the building types.
Access complete report on Smart Building Market by Building Automation Software (Intelligent Security Systems, Energy Management, Infrastructure Management) at
With regards to the geographic analysis, Europe is likely to benefit from its technological advancements and a large number of smart city initiatives being undertaken in the region, which are already underway.
Asia-Pacific (APAC) is expected to lead the smart building market by region between 2016 and 2021. The growth can be attributed to hyper urbanization and industrialization and the increasing number of government initiatives.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key industry personnel. The break-up profile of primary discussion participants is given below:
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: