Construction in Netherlands Market 2017 Global Analysis, Opportunities and Forecast to 2021
Pune, India, 13th September 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Construction in the Netherlands – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021”.
The Dutch construction industry registered a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.48% in real terms during the review period (2012–2016). This growth was supported by the government and private sector investments in transport infrastructure, residential buildings and social infrastructure.
Research expects the Dutch construction industry continue to expand in real terms over the forecast period (2017–2021), with investments in infrastructure construction, healthcare, the manufacturing industry, educational facilities and housing projects continuing to drive growth.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…rtunities-to-2021
The government’s focus on the development of the country’s infrastructure through the implementation of the Operational Program 2014–2020 and the National Reform Program (NRP) 2016 is expected to drive the industry’s growth over the forecast period, with construction output in real terms forecast to record a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.58% over the forecast period.
Construction in the Netherlands – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021 report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Dutch construction industry, including:
- The Dutch construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the Dutch construction industry
- Profiles of the leading operators in the Dutch construction industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in the Netherlands. It provides:
- Historical (2012-2016) and forecast (2017-2021) valuations of the construction industry in the Netherlands using construction output and value-add methods
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by sub-sector
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in the Netherlands
Reasons to Access
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
- Formulate and validate strategy using critical and actionable insight.
- Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures.
- Evaluate competitive risk and success factors.
- Declining housing loan interest rates coupled with urbanization and population growth are expected to drive the predicted growth of the residential construction market. According to Timetric, the residential construction is expected to remain as the largest market, 52.5% of the industry’s total value in 2021.
- According to Research, the infrastructure construction market is set to grow over the forecast period, driven by the government’s focus on the expansion of airports, roads, railway and seaports. In January 2017, the government announced plans to invest EUR5.9 billion (US$6.7 billion) to develop and maintain road and waterways infrastructure in the country.
- To support economic development and growth, the government is investing in high speed internet network infrastructure across the country with plans announced in 2016 to invest EUR23.0 billion (US$25.4 billion) by 2020 in expanding the 5G network. This will support the growth of energy and utilities construction market over the forecast period.
- In September 2016, the government announced the new Tax Plan 2017, with an aim to attract foreign companies into the country. Under the new tax plan, the government increased the minimum tax bracket of corporate income tax. According to Timetric, the new tax plan is expected to attract more foreign manufacturing companies in the country, which lead investment in industrial construction market.
- The government’s commitment to providing quality service in healthcare and education will support the growth of the institutional construction market over the forecast period. The government increased its healthcare spending by 1.8% in 2016 from EUR94.4 billion (US$104.8 billion) in 2015 to EUR96.1 billion (US$106.3 billion). Through this, government aims to develop adequate healthcare infrastructure for the population.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Executive Summary
2 Industry Outlook
2.1 Commercial Construction
2.2 Industrial Construction
2.3 Infrastructure Construction
2.4 Energy and Utilities Construction
2.5 Institutional Construction
2.6 Residential Construction
3 Key Issues and Developments
4 Market Data Analysis
4.1 Construction Output and Value Add
4.1.1 Construction output by project type
4.1.2 Construction output by cost type
4.1.3 Construction output by activity type
4.1.4 Construction value add by project type
4.2 Commercial Construction
4.2.1 Commercial construction output by project type
4.2.2 Commercial construction output by cost type
4.2.3 Commercial construction output by activity type
4.2.4 Commercial construction value add by project type
4.3 Industrial Construction
4.3.1 Industrial construction output by project type
4.3.2 Industrial construction output by cost type
4.3.3 Industrial construction output by activity type
4.3.4 Industrial construction value add by project type
4.4 Infrastructure Construction
4.4.1 Infrastructure construction output by project type
4.4.2 Infrastructure construction output by cost type
4.4.3 Infrastructure construction output by activity type
4.4.4 Infrastructure construction value add by project type
4.5 Energy and Utilities Construction
4.5.1 Energy and utilities construction output by project type
4.5.2 Energy and utilities construction output by cost type
4.5.3 Energy and utilities construction output by activity type
4.5.4 Energy and utilities construction value add by project type
4.6 Institutional Construction
4.6.1 Institutional construction output by project type
4.6.2 Institutional construction output by cost type
4.6.3 Institutional construction output by activity type
4.6.4 Institutional construction value add by project type
4.7 Residential Construction
4.7.1 Residential construction output by project type
4.7.2 Residential construction output by cost type
4.7.3 Residential construction output by activity type
4.7.4 Residential construction value add by project type
5 Company Profile: Chicago Bridge & Iron Company NV
ACCESS REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/224…rtunities-to-2021
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: