This report helps to analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research in the Construction Equipment and Machinery Market.
The Construction Equipment and Machinery Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.16% during the forecast period. The market accounted for more than USD 142 billion in the year 2015.
Ask for Sample Pages @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/223633
Increased focus on infrastructure and increasing automation of the construction and manufacturing processes has had a great impact on the development of the market. Concrete and road construction equipment includes batching plants, pumps, and concrete mixers.
An escalating demand for machines that are cost effective, along with regulatory pressures for lower emissions, are pressurizing construction equipment manufacturers to opt for electric and hybrid vehicles over traditional hydraulic and mechanical ones. Volvo has developed the L220F Hybrid Wheel Loader that is claimed to offer more power, better performance, and the potential to reduce fuel consumption by up to 10-12%, compared with current versions of wheel loaders.
It would not only reduce fuel costs but also deliver significant environmental benefits — such as lesser CO2 emissions.
The road construction equipment market has witnessed significant growth in the recent past, mainly owing to the increased road development programs undertaken by the central and state governments, especially in the Asia-Pacific countries. Construction machinery is primarily used in industries, residential structures, bridges and power plants.
Other applications include power projects and irrigation systems. Growing demand from the mining industry, growing number of upcoming highway construction projects and advanced vehicles equipped with emission control systems are some of the factors anticipated to drive the construction equipment market over the forecast period.
Crawler excavators are one of the most demanded heavy construction equipment (heavy duty excavators) weighing 60,000 to 80,000 pounds and are used across a wide range of applications, including industries, especially heavy infrastructure projects, underground utilities, road construction, pipeline, commercial site preparation and demolition purposes. Increasing capacity augmentation in the cement industry is expected to propel the excavator market growth.
Heavy-duty excavators are used to break out the refractories of rotary kilns used in the cement industry.
The market is segmented on the basis of vehicle type, drive type, transmission type, application industry and geography.
On the basis of vehicle type, the market is segmented into soil rollers, bucket wheel excavators, crawler excavators, loaders, crane excavator and cement mixers, demolishing machines, track type tractors, others;
By drive type, the market is segmented into manual or hydraulic vehicles, electric and hybrid vehicles, and others;
transmission type –CVT, manual transmission, and others;
By application industry, the market is segmented into concrete and road construction, earth moving machinery, material handling machinery, others and
By geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Africa & Middle East.
The construction equipment market in Asia-Pacific accounted for over 52% of the overall global revenue in 2015. China constituted the largest share of the Asia-Pacific market with more than 75% of share in 2014, followed by Japan, Australia, and South Korea.
China constitutes the largest share in the construction equipment market with more than 42% share in the global construction equipment. The infrastructure ventures across these countries have had a great impact on the development of this market.
Loaders are primarily used for uploading materials into trucks, digging, clearing rubble and laying pipes. These products are usually used as corresponding products for material re-handling.
Some of the key players in the market are:
- Deere & Company
- Escorts Group
What the Report offers :
- The report classifies and defines the construction equipment market size in terms of revenue.
- Market definition and scope along with identification of key drivers and restraints for each segment in the market. The key players in this market have also been identified and profiled.
- Market analysis with specific studies and theoretical analysis of the construction material market for each country. It provides a comprehensive analysis and insights into construction equipment market trends and earthmoving and handling market dynamics.
- Identification of factors that have been instrumental in changing the market dynamics, prospective opportunities for each segment and identification of key factors influencing the market.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape segment with the market dynamics for each major player across the
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the growth of the industry for each region.
The report also covers qualitative aspects such as value chain analysis, technological roadmap, and Porter’s five force analysis for the market.
Get Report at: www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/223633
Table of Contents:
- Research Methodology
- Key Findings of the Study
- KEY FINDINGS
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET OVERVIEW AND TECHNOLOGY TRENDS
- 4.1 Current Market Scenario
- 4.2 Technology Trends
- 4.3 Porter\'s Five Forces Framework
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- 5.1 Drivers
- 5.2 Restraints
- 5.3 Opportunities
- 5.4 Market Strategies
- 5.5 Technological Developments
- GLOBAL CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT MARKET, BY VEHICLE TYPE (Growth, Innovations, and
- 6.1 Soil Rollers
- 6.2 Bucket Wheel Excavator
- 6.3 Crawler Excavators (including trailer excavators)
- 6.4 Loaders
- 6.5 Cement Mixers
- 6.6 Demolishing Machines
- 6.7 Track Type Tractors
- 6.8 Others
- GLOBAL CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT MARKET, BY APPLICATION INDUSTRY (Growth,
- 7.1 Concrete and Road Construction
- 7.2 Earth Moving Machinery
- 7.3 Material Handling Machinery
- 7.4 Others
- GLOBAL CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT MARKET, BY TRANSMISSION TYPE (Growth, Trends,
- 8.1 CVT
- 8.2 Manual Transmission
- 8.3 Others
- GLOBAL CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT MARKET, BY DRIVE TYPE (Growth, Trends, Forecasts)
- 9.1 Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
- 9.2 Manual or Hydraulic Vehicles
- 9.3 Others
- GLOBAL CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY (Trend, Opportunity,
- 10.1 North America (NA)
- 10.2 Europe (EU)
- 10.3 Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- 10.4 The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- 10.5 Latin America
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...