A sustainable material is referred to any material that provides environmental, social, and economic benefits without causing any harm to the environment. It is used as an alternative to any conventional material that is responsible for the environmental damage, high greenhouse gases emissions, and other types of pollution.
The construction sustainable materials can be categorized, by product type into structural products, interior products, exterior products, and building systems. By application, the market is segmented into insulation, roofing, framing, exterior siding, and interior finishing, among others, and by the end-user industry, the market is segmented as industrial construction, commercial buildings, residential buildings, and other buildings.
By geography, the global construction sustainable materials market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East & Africa and South America.
According to the latest research report by BIS Research, titled ‘Global Construction Sustainable Ma…2017 – 2026’, the global construction sustainable materials market, by volume, was 7,543.1 Kilotons in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.0% between 2017 and 2026.
By value, the global construction sustainable materials market was valued at $175 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.6% between 2017 and 2026.
The construction sustainable materials market is driven by a number of factors such as superior properties of sustainable materials over conventional materials, stringent regulations by government, increasing sustainability goals, climate change and global warming, and growing environmental assessment methods in the end-user industry. However, high production cost, technological advancement and lack of awareness are hampering the growth of the construction sustainable materials market.
Tremendous potential for growth in the construction industry, growing demand from emerging economies such as China and India, and growing urbanization and populations are expected to create opportunities for the construction sustainable materials market.
Few Companies Mentioned in the Report:
- Alumasc Group Plc.
- Amvic Systems
- BASF SE
- Bauder Ltd.
- Certain Teed Corporation.
- E.I. Du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Forbo International SA
- Interface Inc.
- Kingspan Group Plc.
- National Fiber
- Owens Corning Corporation
- PPG Industries Inc.
- Red Built LLC
- Structurlam Products Ltd.
- Sustainable Materials LLC
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What is the size, in terms of value ($billion) and volume (kilotons), of construction sustainable materials market in 2016, and growth rate during the forecast period, 2017-2026?
- What are different types of construction sustainable materials and developments by respective manufacturers?
- What is the market size of different construction sustainable materials types, in terms of value and volume both, by different end users, product types, and applications in 2016 and their growth prospects?
- What is the construction sustainable materials market size for different regions on the basis of various product types, application types, and end-user industries in terms of value and volume both?
- What is the market size of different product types of construction sustainable materials types, in terms of value and volume both, on the basis of different end-user industries?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in construction sustainable materials market, pertaining to countries included in different geographical regions?
- How attractive is the market for different stakeholders present in the industry by analyzing the futuristic scenario of construction sustainable materials?
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for construction sustainable materials during the forecast period?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global construction sustainable materials market?
- What kind of new strategies are being adopted by existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- What kind of environment building rating systems are prevalent to make a mark in the industry?
- What are the sustainability goals that are being followed by existing market players in the industry?
- How will the market players leverage on key developments such as new product launch, acquisitions, partnerships, and product launch among others?
- Which region will lead the global construction sustainable materials market by the end of the forecast period?
Request Your Free Sample Brochure at: bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=447&type=download
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: As an Owl on top of the Globe (Our Logo), BIS Research is continuously scanning, analyzing, and predicting emerging technology areas and reporting the same for your business growth. BIS Research is a global technology research and advisory company which focuses on the emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market. We strive to provide information about such uncharted territories to our clients so as to facilitate their decision making process. BIS Researc ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!