Roofing Systems Market report of 180 pages explores the global roofing systems market size, share, trends, growth, demand, and industry outlook to 2021. The global market for roofing systems is projected to grow from USD 109.72 billion in 2016 to reach USD 157.56 billion by 2021, at an estimated CAGR of 3.06% from 2016 to 2021.
- Advertising -
Global Roofing Systems Market growth is boosted by factors such as increasing construction industry throughout the world as well as government regulations regarding zero energy building codes and green roofing.
Get sample report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/r….aspx?name=656565
“Asphalt roofing systems to gain maximum traction during the forecast period”
Asphalt is projected to be the fastest-growing materials used for roofing systems in the next five years. Asphalt roofing is durable and aesthetically pleasing.
It is also eco-friendly and can be fully recycled and used again for roofing.
- Advertising -
Asphalt roofing is largely used in residential buildings.
“Asia-Pacific contributes the maximum market share in 2015”
The market for roofing systems is also segmented based on region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. North America accounted for the largest share of the total demand generated by the global roofing systems market in 2015 because of the willingness of companies in the region to take up capital-intensive projects, along with the availability of technical expertise.
The Asia-Pacific region is projected to be the fastest-growing market for roofing systems, during the forecast period, owing to the rising economy and the rapid growth in the infrastructure sector.
Inquire for report of 201 pages at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/i….aspx?name=656565
Breakdown of primaries:
Primary interviews were conducted with many industry experts, to collect data related to different aspects of roofing systems.
The distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 56%, Tier 2 – 33%, and Tier 3 – 11%.
- By Designation: Director level – 59%, C level – 28%, and Others – 13%.
- By Region: North America – 43%, Asia-Pacific –29%, Europe – 21%, and RoW – 7%.
The various suppliers of roofing systems and related products in the report are as follows:
Compagnie de Saint Gobain SA, Etex Group NV, Boral Limited, Braas Monier Building Group SA, Owens Corning, Carlisle Companies Incorporated, The Siam Cement Public Company Limited, CSR Limited, Berkshire Hathaway, Inc., Atlas Roofing Corporation.
Access this licensed report at www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=656565
Reasons to Access the Report:
- This report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the market for roofing systems comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
- This report will help stakeholders to understand the market and provide them information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights into their position in the business.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision-making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.
For more information: