Global Healthcare Construction market report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights based on over 1910 CIC projects in the Global market. The report provides detailed metrics on health construction projects (as tracked by CIC) split by country, type and value. Detailed metrics are also provided for the top 10 countries.
The largest projects currently in execution are the US$5.47 billion DNV Godstrup Regional Hospital in Denmark, the US$3.4 billion Jeddah Security Forces Medical City and the US$3.39 billion Riyadh Security Forces Medical City, whilst in development are the US$10.0 billion Chengdu Healthcare Park in China, the US$4.3 billion Gaustad Hospital Development in Norway and the US$2.3 billion University Hospital Redevelopment in Zurich, Switzerland.
Access Report Details at: www.themarketreports.com/report/pr…ruction-projects
The report provides a detailed analysis of 1913 projects tracked by CIC between announced and execution, illustrating pipelines by region and key country by stage, funding type, and listing the top 50 projects globally and top ten for each country.
Reasons To Access
- Providing insight into main drivers of activity and forecasts for the healthcare construction sector. Gives analysis of key trends and projects by value for the global market, regions and top 10 countries enabling clients to target products and services for each type of project. Listing of main projects by value for the sector showing country, stage and bed capacity (if known).
- The report enables clients to plan campaigns by country and target specific project opportunities. Purchasers of the report will also receive the Excel sheet showing full details for the 1913 projects analyzed.
Access this Report at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/740743
- The highest value of projects are at the execution stage, with US$208.8 billion, closely followed by projects at the planning stage with US$114.4 billion.
- Public investment is responsible for the funding of the highest proportion of projects, with 47%, The US has the highest value of healthcare construction projects, according to the pipeline tracked by the CIC, with US$101.7 billion, followed by China with US$31.2 billion.
- Assuming all projects proceed as planned, annual spending will reach around US$84 billion in 2018.
Inquire more about this report at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/740743
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: