Global Tunnel Construction Projects market report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights based on over 600 CIC projects in the Global market. The report provides detailed metrics on the region's tunnel related construction projects (as tracked by CIC) split by country, type and value. Detailed metrics are also provided for the top 10 countries.
Construction Intelligence Center (CIC) is currently tracking tunnel related construction projects globally with a total value of US$1.51 trillion. Of this US$721 billion is in pre-execution stages.
Europe accounts for the highest share with US$574.9 billion. Asia-Pacific is in second place, with projects with a value of US$563.8 billion, ahead of the Americas in third with projects valued at US$242.4 billion.
Overall this pipeline of projects, based on projects with tunnel length data, equates to an estimated 6,000km of tunnels being added, including 2200km in Europe alone. The largest projects currently in execution are the US$76.6 billion Crossrail Development in the UK, the US$38.0 billion Lyon-Turin High Speed Rail in France, and the US$34.0 billion New Moscow Metro Line Development in Russia, whilst in development are the US$74.5 billion High Speed 2 Rail Link in the UK, the US$25.0 billion Floating Under Water Tunnels in Norway and the US$21.0 billion Hyperloop One Network in Sweden.
Access Report Details at: www.themarketreports.com/report/pr…ruction-projects
The report provides a detailed analysis of 606 projects tracked by CIC between announced and execution, illustrating pipelines by region and key country by stage, funding type, and listing the top 50 projects globally and top ten for each country.
Reasons To Access
- Providing insight into main drivers of activity and forecasts for the tunnel related construction sector. Gives analysis of key trends and projects by value for the global market, regions and top 10 countries enabling clients to target products and services for each type of project. Listing of main projects by value for the sector showing country, stage, tunnel length and tunnel method (if known).
- The report enables clients to plan campaigns by country and target specific project opportunities. Purchasers of the report will also receive the Excel sheet showing full details for the 606 projects analyzed.
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/740748
- The highest value of projects are at the execution stage, with US$793.5 billion, followed by projects at the planning stage with US$323.6 billion.
- The UK leads the global project pipeline, with projects valued at US$198.4 billion, followed by China with US$168.6 billion.
- Public investment is responsible for the funding of the highest proportion of projects, with 74%, with joint public and private funding at 25% and the remaining 1% of projects financed solely by private funding.
- Assuming all projects tracked go ahead as planned, annual spending will reach US$183.2 billion in 2019.
Inquire more about this report at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/740748
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: