Sustainability In Construction market report provides detailed market analysis based on a survey of contractors, project owners, surveyors, architects and others involved in the construction industry worldwide to assess current and future sustainability practices in the global construction industry.
Despite obstacles, construction companies are demonstrating commitment to sustainability and there has been greater emphasis on recycling materials, reducing waste, reducing greenhouse gas emissions and also participating in green certification schemes. Client demand for sustainable construction solutions is projected to increase in the future with contractors offering the most sophiticated range of services ideally positioned to benefit.
There is expected to be a drastic increase in demand for sustainable construction solutions in a number of regions over the next five years, with respondent's identifying the Middle East and Asia as key growth markets for the sector. Contractors expected renewable energy solutions to be most requested sustainable solution among their clients over the next three years.
Complete Report Available at www.themarketreports.com/report/tr…-in-construction
- In the second quarter of 2017, Timetric surveyed over 250 industry executives, including contractors, surveyors, civil engineers and architects, to obtain an understanding of current levels of engagement and attitudes towards sustainable construction across the industry.
- The report provides detailed market analysis based on a survey of contractors, project owners, surveyors, architects and others involved in the construction industry worldwide to assess current and future sustainability practices in the global construction industry.
- Individual sections for project owners and contractors were created in order to analyse current and anticipated demand for particular sustainable methods and services.
Reasons To Access
- Gain insight into the current sustainability trends within the global construction industry.
- Identify the most important sustainability solutions and services that clients will be increasingly demanding in the coming years.
- Gain an edge over competitors with the latest industry insights into current and future sustainability trends.
- Identify the regions in which sustainability capabilities are most important when competing for construction contracts.
- Gain insight into project owner’s latest requirements relating to sustainable solutions in their projects.
Access Report Details at: www.themarketreports.com/report/728010
- Sustainable methods increase the cost of construction projects, but 85% of respondents stated that sustainable construction methods should be used regardless.
- Sustainability measures that were most common among respondents included reducing material waste (66%), increasing recycling (53%) and reducing overall greenhouse gas emissions (46%).
- LEED is currently by far the most popular green building certification scheme, with 53% of respondents working on a LEED certified project in the last 12 months.
- Client demand is currently the main driver for sustainable practices among contractors, followed by internal company policy and targets. A total of 68% of contractors had experienced growth in demand for sustainable methods in the last five years.
- 64% of contractors stated that sustainable construction capabilities are now very important or important when competing for clients.
- A total of 68% of contractors had experienced growth in demand for sustainable methods in the last five years. In total 64% of contractors stated that sustainable construction capabilities are now very important or important when competing for clients.
Inquire more about this report at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/728010
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: