Bone cement market dominated by North America, followed by Europe. North America will continue to dominate global bone glue market in forecast period. Key players in bone cement and glue market include Stryker Corporation (US), Zimmer Biomet (US), DePuy Synthes (US), Smith & Nephew (UK), Arthrex (US), DJO Global (US), Exactech (US), TEKNIMED (France), Heraeus Medical (Germany), CryoLife (US), Cardinal Health (US), and Trimph (Australia).
- Agency -.
Download Brochure of “Bone Cement & Glue Market” spread across 161 Pages, Profiling 12 Companies and Supported with 132 Tables and 37 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1323242 .
The bone cement and glue market was valued at USD 937.8 Million in 2016 & is expected to reach USD 1,322.6 Million by 2022, at a CAGR of 5.9%. The base year for this study is 2016 & forecast period is 2017–2022.
On other hand, inadequate reimbursement, high costs, & extensive clinical data requirements for launching new products are some factors expected to restrain growth of this market to a certain extent during forecast period.
- Agency -.
Target Audience for this Report:
- Manufacturers and vendors of bone cement and glues
- Research associations related to bone-related medical conditions
- Various research and consulting firms
- Contract research manufacturers
- Healthcare institutions
- Research institutes
The bone glue market is segmented by type, application, end user, and region. By type, the market is segmented into bone cement and bone glue.
The bone cement segment is estimated to account for the largest market share of the global market in 2017. Factors driving the growth of this segment include the widespread use of bone cements during orthopedic surgeries.
Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/1323242 .
The bone cement and glue market was dominated by North America, followed by Europe. However, Asia Pacific is estimated to grow at fastest rate during forecast period.
Growth of this segment can be attributed to developing healthcare infrastructure, growing medical tourism, influx of international players, government initiatives to promote sports, & growing geriatric population in the APAC countries.
Market Overview and Insights
2 Increasing Incidence of Sports Injuries
3 Rapid Growth in Geriatric Population
4 Developments in the Field of Regenerative Medicine
5 Growing Number of Road Traffic Accidents
6 Unfavorable Reimbursement Scenario
7 High Costs and Extensive Clinical Data Requirements for Launching New Bone Cements
8 Growth Opportunities in Emerging Economies
9 Development of Novel Biomaterials With High Mechanical Properties and Adhesion Strength
Report analyses bone cement and glue market by type, application, end user, and region. Apart from a comprehensive geographic product analysis and market sizing, report also provides a competitive landscape that covers growth strategies adopted by industry players over last three years.
Company profiles include product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by prominent market players to maintain & increase their shares in market.
The objectives of this study are as follows:
- To define, describe, segment, and forecast the market by type, application, end user, and region
- To forecast the revenue of the market segments with respect to four main regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To identify micromarkets with respect to drivers, restraints, industry-specific challenges, opportunities, and trends affecting the growth of the market
- To strategically analyze market segments and subsegments with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies in terms of market developments and growth strategies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures; mergers and acquisitions; product launches; and research and development activities in the market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: