Construction films market has a diversified and established ecosystem consisting of upstream players, like raw material suppliers; and downstream stakeholders, such as manufacturers, vendors, and end users of construction films. Some of major players in construction films market are Saint-Gobain (France), Berry Global group (Lithuania), Eastman Chemical (Switzerland), Raven (US), RKW SE (Germany), Polyplex Corporation (Thailand), Climax Synthetic (India), Tech Folien (UK), PLASTIKA KRITIS (Greece), QINGDAO KF PLASTICS (China), and Polifilm Extrusion (Germany).
- Advertising -
Download Borchure of Construction Films Market spread across 122 Pages, Profiling 11 Companies and Supported with 71 Tables and 40 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1354588 .
The construction films market is projected to grow from USD 10.62 billion in 2017 to USD 13.24 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2017 to 2022. The key factor that is expected to drive the construction films market is the increasing need for recyclable and UV resistant films.
The increasing use of plastic films in the construction industry as water barriers is also driving the market.
- Advertising -
Key Target Audience
- Manufacturers of Construction Films
- Suppliers of Raw Materials
- Distributors and Suppliers of Construction Films
- End-use Industries
- Industry Associations
Construction films market are used below concrete floors and act as a water barrier. They are also used in roofing applications where they provide resistance to water and frost.
Films are easy to apply and provide a maintenance-free solution with minimum errors. Manufacturers of construction films are entering developing regions, and are expanding their presence and securing their position in construction films market globally.
Get More Information on Construction Films Market with Company Profiles, Top Trends, Global Forecast at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ing?rname=1354588 .
Asia Pacific construction films market is projected grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. China, Japan, and India are the major markets for construction films in the region.
The APAC construction films market is expected to witness the highest growth, owing to the growth of the construction industry.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the profiles of the companies listed below:
- Raven (US)
- Saint-Gobain (France)
- Berry Global Group (Lithuania)
- Toray Industries(Japan)
- Eastman Chemical (Switzerland)
- RKW SE(Germany)
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings (Japan)
- DuPont Teijin Films(US)
- E. I. Du Pont de Nemours and Company (US)
- SKC (South Korea)
Report covers construction films market and forecasts size of market till 2022. Report includes segmentation of construction films market based on type, application, and region.
Porter’s Five Forces analysis, along with drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities of construction films market have been discussed in report. Report also provides company profiles and competitive benchmarking adopted by major players operating in construction films market.
Connect for More Details for More Information “Construction Films Market by Type (LLDPE, LDPE, HDPE, PP, PVC, PVB, PET/BOPET, BOPA), Application (Barriers & Protective, Decorative), and Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA, and Latam) - Global Forecast to 2022” report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ase?rname=1354588 .
Benefits of Getting the Report
The report is expected to help market leaders/new entrants in the construction films market in the following ways:
- This report segments the construction films market comprehensively and provides closest approximations of revenues for the overall market and its subsegments across different verticals and regions.
- The report will help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities of the construction films market.
- This report is also expected to help stakeholders understand their competitors and gain insights to improve their position in the construction films market. The competitive landscape section includes an ecosystem of competitors and detailed information on new product launches, expansions, joint ventures, and acquisitions.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: