The global cladding systems market is projected to grow from USD 173.51 billion in 2016 to reach USD 242.84 billion by 2021, at an estimated CAGR of 6.95% from 2016 to 2021. Growth in construction industry throughout world as well as government regulations regarding zero energy building codes have played a huge role in providing the necessary momentum to cladding systems market after the economic slowdown.
- Advertising -
Cladding Systems Market spread across 197 Pages, Profiling 11 Companies and Supported with 153 Tables and 59 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=633279 .
The metal cladding systems market segment is projected to be the fastest-growing segment in the cladding systems market in the next five years. Metal cladding is durable and aesthetically pleasing.
It is also eco-friendly and can be fully recycled.
- Advertising -
Metal cladding is mainly used in non-residential buildings, particularly in industrial and commercial.
Primary interviews were conducted with a number of cladding systems market experts in order to collect data related to different aspects of cladding systems. The distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 50%, Tier 2 – 33%, Tier 3 – 17%
- By Designation: Director level – 50%, C level – 15%, Others – 35%
- By Region: Asia-Pacific – 47%, North America – 20%, Europe – 16%, RoW – 17%
Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/633279 .
The cladding systems market is segmented on the basis of region into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. North America accounted for the largest share of the total demand generated by the global cladding systems market in 2015 because of the willingness of companies in the region to take up capital-intensive projects, along with the availability of technical expertise.
“Growing construction industry to drive the market for cladding systems across the globe”
The various suppliersof cladding systems and related products in the report are as follows:
- Tata Steel Limited (India)
- Alcoa Inc. (U.S.)
- Etex Group (Belgium)
- James Hardie Industries PLC (Ireland)
- Compagnie de Saint Gobain SA (France)
- Boral Limited (Australia)
- Axiall Corporation (U.S.)
- CSR Limited (Australia)
- Nichiha Corporation (Japan)
- Cembrit Holding A/S (Denmark)
The for cladding systems market is segmented on the basis of region into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. North America accounted for the largest share of the total demand generated by the global cladding systems market.
Reasons To Access The Report:
This report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the market for cladding systems comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub segments across the different verticals and regions.
- This report will help stakeholders to understand the market and provide them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights into their position in the business.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.