The Awning Market is forecasted to grow from USD 6.85 Billion in 2018 to USD 11.95 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period. The market is primarily driven by the increase in people’s inclination to embellish residential and commercial establishments and advances in fabric materials.
- Advertising -
Awnings are sheets of fabric or other materials supported by an aluminium, iron, or wood structure. They can be deployed to provide shade at the door, window, patio, and gardens.
They have numerous applications that both in the commercial and residential sectors prove beneficial.
Factors like expanded living space and sun protection, advances in fabric material, and luxury building embellishment drive market growth.
- Advertising -
Furthermore, smart awnings with sensors are expected to propel the growth of the global awning industry in stormy or rainy weather.
It is expected that high capital costs coupled with the need for skilled human resources will hamper the entry of new market entrants that is expected to impact growth over the forecast period.
Get a FREE sample copy of this premium report at: www.reportsanddata.com/sample-…-form/1318
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Awning Market is forecast to grow from USD 6.85 Billion in 2018 to USD 11.95 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period. The market is primarily driven by the increase in people’s inclination to embellish residential and commercial establishments and advances in fabric materials.
- The market for retractable awning is expected to grow the largest at USD 5.26 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period because of its unique motorized technology and increased demand across high-end residential and commercial sectors. High demand for retractable type due to protection from harsh sunshine, glare and interior fading is expected to increase the market penetration over the forecast period.
- Based on product type, the market for patio is expected to grow the largest at USD 4.54 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period. Due to the growing demand in the residential sector and in commercial resorts, patio awnings are expected to dominate the market.
- The market for residential sector is expected to reach USD 7.70 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period. Growing residential construction industry is expected to drive demand over the forecast period, coupled with growing consumer preference for outdoor decks and seating areas.
- The market for North America is expected to hold the largest market share at USD 4.30 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. Increasing consumer preference for outdoor deck and seating space construction units is expected to drive demand for retractable products in residential application over the forecast period. Furthermore, rise in product innovation with additional features including remote control assistance, sun and wind sensors is expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the industry.
- The major players in the market are Advanced Design Awning & Sign (US), Carroll Awning (US), Awning Company of America (US), KE Durasol (US), Eide Industries (US), NuImage Awnings (US), Marygrove Awning (US), Sunesta (US), Sunair Awnings (US), and Sunsetter Products (US).
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts volume and revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis on the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2026. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of type, material, product, end user and regional analysis.
Type (Kilo Tons) (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Freestanding Awning
Access this report: www.reportsanddata.com/make-en…-form/1318
Material (Kilo Tons) (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Natural Materials
Product-Type (Kilo Tons) (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Patio Awnings
- Door Awnings
- Window Awnings
- Other Awning
End User (Kilo Tons) (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Region (Kilo Tons) (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: www.reportsanddata.com/report-…ing-market
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Awning Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Awning Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Increasing demand from residential and consumer sector
126.96.36.199. Technological advancements
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Higher installation cost
184.108.40.206. Threat of substitutes
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We are a boutique market intelligence and strategic consulting firm dedicated to make an meaningful impact on businesses across the globe. Our stellar estimation and forecasting models have earned recognition across majority of the business forum across the globe. Our services are arrayed over diverse sectors and industries looking to expand in alternative regions and products.