A brief overview of Engineered Wood Market is provided in the report based on product scope and market status & outlook. The market is segmented on the basis of type, end-users/application, and geography
These engineered products provide greater strength & durability over wood, steel, concrete, and plastics. During the analysis period, Europe is expected to account for the largest engineered wood market share, followed by North America.
However, as per the engineered wood market forecast, Asia-Pacific is estimated to register the highest growth rate.
Engineered wood comprises various composite and man-made wood products, varying from strand boards to plywood. They are applicable in structure panels for building purposes, load bearings, floorings, and decorative purpose.
The rise in demand for engineered wood is attributed to its sustainable nature, strength, and aesthetic value.
The engineered wood market is driven by rise in living standards owing to the increase in disposable income of people, increase in technical knowledge of machinery required in engineered wood product and high cost-effectiveness of engineered wood over hardwood. Availability of substitutes such as steel, vinyl, carpets, laminates, and foils act as major constraints for the market growth.
In addition, increase in cost of American timber and the regionally grown timber, specifically in China, is a major threat to wood producers globally.
Increased awareness among the population regarding engineered wood and its advantages, such as improved strength, durability, and less spoilage, make it an effective alternative to non-sustainable resources in the future. In addition, increase in new residential sales in developed economies, such as the U.S., provide lucrative opportunities for market growth.
The market is segmented on the basis of application, product type, and geography. Based on application, it is bifurcated into residential construction and non-residential construction.
By product type, it is divided into I-beams, plywood, laminated veneer lumber (LVL), glued laminated timber (glulam), oriented strand boards (OSB), and cross-laminated timber (CLT). Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA, with a country level analysis of key countries in these regions.
Key players profiled in the report include Celulosa Arauco Y Constitución S.A. (Chile), Weyerhaeuser Company (U.S.), Boise Cascade Company (U.S.), Roseburg Forest Product Company (U.S.), Shenzhen Risewell Industry Co.
Ltd. (China), Louisiana Pacific Corporation (U.S.), Huber Engineered Wood LLC (U.S.), Lowes Companies, Inc. (U.S.), Georgia Pacific Wood Products, LLC (U.S.), and Universal Forests Products, Inc.
ENGINEERED WOOD MARKET KEY BENEFITS:
- This study provides an in-depth analysis of the global engineered wood market, in terms of value, to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- A detailed impact analysis of the current trends, regional engineered wood market size, and future estimations are outlined to single out profitable areas.
- In addition, key drivers, restraints, and opportunities through 2014–2022 are explained to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of suppliers & buyers in the competitive market to facilitate efficient business planning.
- Value chain analysis provides key inputs on role of key intermediaries involved to assist the stakeholders in devising appropriate strategies.
ENGINEERED WOOD MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
- Non-residential Construction
- Residential Construction
BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL)
- Glulam (Glued Laminated Timber)
- Oriented Strand Boards (OSB)
- Cross-Laminated Timber (CLT)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
MARKET PLAYERS IN VALUE CHAIN:
- Celulosa Arauco Y Constitución S.A.
- Weyerhaeuser Company
- Boise Cascade Company
- Roseburg Forest Product Company
- Shenzhen Risewell Industry Co., Ltd.
- Louisiana Pacific Corporation
- Lowes Companies, Inc.
- Georgia Pacific Wood Products, LLC
- Universal Forests Products, Inc.
- 84 Lumber Company
Other players in the value chain include (profiles not included in the report)
- Huber Engineered Wood LLC
- Patrick industries, Inc.
- Norbord Inc.
- Rockshield Engineered Wood products ULC
- Kahrs group
- Nordic Structures Inc.
Check Full Report With TOC at www.researchbeam.com/enginee…ood-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!