3D Printing Opportunities in the Jewelry Market 2017 report identifies the opportunities in this sector and is based on ongoing coverage of the jewelry and precious metals markets. This new 150-page report identifies the opportunities in this sector and is based on coverage of the jewelry and precious metals markets.
- Agency -.
150 pages report available @ www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=893303&utm_source=Whatech&utm_medium=giti.
3D printing finds is finding its way into just about every aspect of jewelry manufacturing, due to the widespread adoption of CAD software among jewelry designers. Annual revenues from 3D-printed hardware, materials, services and software used in the jewelry industry is expected to top $900 Million in 2026.
Even in traditional jewelry manufacturing with vulcanized silicon molds, the initial model is often 3D printed using high-temperature resistant photopolymer resins.
- Agency -.
The next evolutionary step is direct metal 3D printing.
This 3D Printing Opportunities in the Jewelry Industry 2017 report provides detailed ten-year jewelry manufacturing forecasts for additive manufacturing in volume (Kg) and value ($US) terms. Forecasts cover:
- Hardware and technologies (both photopolymerization and metal powder bed fusion based)
- Materials (both photopolymers and precious metal powders)
- Jewelry-specific 3D printing service bureaus
- Jewelry-specific CAD software
Other features of this report include:
- Detailed profiles of the leading providers of technologies and materials for jewelry AM. These profiles include Stratasys (Solidscape), 3D Systems, EnvisionTEC, EOS, Concept Laser, Sisma, ReaLizer as well as precious metal powder providers such as Cooksongold, Legor, Progold and Hildebrand.
- Analysis of future adoption patterns of 3D printing technology for current to medium and long-term jewelry applications.
- Assessment of pricing schemes for all currently available jewelry 3D printing technologies, systems and materials. Today those technologies are evolving with the introduction of low-cost systems (sub $5,000) and high productivity (continuous DLP) systems, opening up the door to a new phase of growth and more widespread adoption for serial production of more complex and customized products.
Table of Contents
Chapter One: Trailing Twelve Month Jewelry 3D Printing Market Activity and Trends
Chapter Two: the Comprehensive Jewelry 3D Printing Hardware, Software and Materials Guide
Chapter Three: the Market for 3D Printed Jewelry – Applications and Service Providers
Chapter Four: Analysis of the Jewelry 3D Printing Competitive Landscape
Chapter Five: Ten Year Jewelry 3D Printing Market Forecasts - Hardware, Materials, Software, and Services
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision-making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.
For more information: