This report is an essential resource for service station retailers big and small looking to increase the productivity and attractiveness of their proposition to motorists across the globe.
- Agency -.
Research examines the key future trends that will affect the forecourt, analyses the potential commercial benefits and drawbacks, identifies new and upcoming forecourt technologies and provides actionable recommendations that can help fuel retailers to plan future strategies.
Research has identified six major trends that will affect the future of the fuel market over the next twenty years - fuel cell vehicles, connected vehicles, pump payment technologies, autonomous vehicles, advanced services and partnerships and electric vehicles.
- Electric Vehicles -The demand for electric vehicles is growing and this brings with it issues for fuel retailers as these vehicles have the potential to change the whole refuelling process and cause a significant decline in service stations across the globe as vehicle throughput declines.
- Agency -.
- Fuel Cell Vehicles- Fuel cell vehicles will become increasingly popular as motorists move away from fossil fuel vehicles towards 2030, bringing opportunities for retailers as a new market opens.
- Connected Vehicles- Advances in in-vehicle technologies will bring motorists and fuel retailers’ closer together, providing marketing and loyalty opportunities for fuel retailers.
- Services & Partnerships - As the purpose of the service station begins to change and competition intensifies, fuel retailers will need to provide new innovative types of services and create new retail partnerships to appeal to motorists and compete against new competitors.
- Pump Technology - New technologies for payment and marketing at the pumps will bring significant opportunities to boost fuel revenues and speed up the refuelling process as technologies continue to advance.
- Autonomous and Semi-autonomous Vehicles - Autonomous vehicles will change how motorists refuel and bring a whole new challenge for fuel retailers as focus shifts from motorists to manufacturers, as motorists become increasingly disengaged from the driving process.
Reasons to access
- This report is an essential resource for service station retailers big and small looking to increase the productivity and attractiveness of their proposition to motorists across the globe by understanding future key trends which will affect fuel retailers at the forecourt over the next ten years and beyond.
Table of Content: Key Points
Fuel Market in 2016
Future Fuel Market Trends
Fuel Cell Vehicles
The connected vehicle
New Services and Partnerships
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: