The Smart Living trend represents the integration of technology in everyday products and services as the online and offline worlds blur. Smart tools gives consumers newfound abilities to monitor and manage their lifestyles, while smart appliances in the home play into the desire to make life easier, shortening time spent on household chores.
- Agency -.
"TrendSights Analysis: Smart Living" explores what the trend is, why it is important, who is most influenced by it, and how brands and manufacturers can capitalize on it. The research concludes by identifying where the trend is heading next and how long it will last.
- Agency -.
- 86% of Millennials say they own a smartphone, which is 19 percentage points higher than over-35s.
- 59% of global consumers find the concept of an internet-connected kitchen appealing.
- 67% of global consumers would consider using in future or are already using digital tools to monitor or manage exercise/fitness, while 62% say the same for their weight and 56% for food/drink consumption.
Reasons to access
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Content: Key Points
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: