The baby food market is forecast to grow, fueled by a rise in the number of babies, and by increased per capita consumption. Consumption will increase with milks remaining by far the dominant sector, despite showing the slowest growth. The very under-developed meals and others sectors will show the strongest growth.
The Baby Food Market in Philippines 2017 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report offers:
- Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
- Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
- Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
- In Philippines baby food market, value sales are down by 9.8% and the value of the market has risen by 7.1% in current terms between 2010 and 2016, which is equivalent to a 10.4% fall at constant 2010 prices.
- Milks are by far the largest sector, accounting for 83.8% of value sales in 2016, and baby meals is the fastest-growing baby food category in value terms, but still represents less than 5% of the market.
- In 2016, Nestlé (including Wyeth) and Mead Johnson together accounted for 81% of value sales, as a result of their strength in the dominant milks sector.
- The Philippines has a well-developed infant formula industry, but most other products are imported.
- Supermarkets dominate all sectors, but pharmacies and small-scale grocery outlets continue to play a role, especially in the milks sector.
- The baby food market is forecast to grow by 22.5% between 2016 and 2022, as this is be fuelled by the gently growing number of babies, and by an increase in per capita consumption, due to higher living standards and disposable income.
To access full report with TOC The Baby Food Market in Philippines 2017 .
Reasons to access
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyse current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.
Nestlé Philippines Inc. Mead Johnson Nutrition (Philippines) Inc. Abbott Philippines Fonterra Brands (Philippines) FrieslandCampina Philippines Inc.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Reportstack is one of the largest online libraries of market research publications. At Reportstack, users can find top-level research products from the leading publishers at one place. The best in practice web technology implemented by Reportstack enhances overall user experience and changes the way people buy research reports online. The market coverage spans across multiple verticals including but not limited to: Pharma & Healthcare, Automotive & Transport, Manufacturing & Industry ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!