As a result of a rapidly evolving, and sometimes unpredictable, global landscape, today’s consumers are leading more complicated, stressful, and fast-paced lives than ever before. In turn many are seeking to take a step back from this environment. By simplifying their lifestyles as well as their product choices, Simplicity offers a form of relief from modern life for consumers.
- Advertising -
TrendSights Analysis: Simplicity - Facilitating demand for a less complicated lifestyle is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack.
- 74% of consumers globally find living a less complicated lifestyle to be important in creating a feeling of wellbeing.
- Women are among the consumer groups most likely to agree that there is too much choice when shopping for products.
- Brands need to cut through the clutter for consumers by ensuring that product benefits and usage instructions are clearly stated on-pack as well as communicating the differences between products in their portfolios.
- Advertising -
Reasons to access
- Gain insight into the different routes through by which products can align with the Simplicity trend including examples of best-in-class innovation.
- Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- Identify the innovation implications of the trend for your sector.
Complete report with TOC available @ TrendSights Analysis: Simplicity - Facilitating demand for a less complicated lifestyle.
Picard Arm & Hammer Platinum Label Passage Foods Kispray John Frieda Scratch Dior Gousto Sam Farmer Lily's Kitchen Boots Reiner You Marlowe Presha Fruit Nestea RXBAR Kiss Chobani Hershey's Evolve San Miguel Diageo Amazon Prime
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Reportstack is one of the largest online libraries of market research publications. At Reportstack, users can find top-level research products from the leading publishers at one place. The best in practice web technology implemented by Reportstack enhances overall user experience and changes the way people buy research reports online. The market coverage spans across multiple verticals including but not limited to: Pharma & Healthcare, Automotive & Transport, Manufacturing & Industry ...
For more information: