This report focuses on outlining the key consumer and innovation trends currently impacting the baby food and baby care categories.
- Advertising -
Top Trends in Baby Food and Care 2017: Exploring the baby food, drinks, toiletries, and diapers categories is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report explores how new trends influencing modern consumers' lives, such as smart technology and fear of germs, influence the baby food, baby beverages, baby toiletries, and diapers categories.Categories in the baby food sector continue to evolve, driven by the parental desire to provide their children with the best products available, as well as to increase the efficacy of the processes involved in caring for their babies.
Specifically, products that address concerns regarding germs and the spread of disease are popular, as are those with healthful credentials. Increasingly sophisticated innovation is also evident in this sector, as influenced by a wealth of trends impacting the adult food, drink, and personal care sectors.
- Advertising -
- Over a third of parents agree that working out what food and drinks are healthy for their children is confusing.
- Over two thirds of parents pay high or very high attention to the ingredients used in products they buy for their children.
- More parents are aware of what the term "clean label" is when asked, compared with non-parents.
Complete report available @ Top Trends in Baby Food and Care 2017: Exploring the baby food, drinks, toiletries, and diapers categories.
Reasons to access
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Little Spoon Nourish Baby The Honest Company Owlet Thermibody BabyGigl Arruru Aquaint Little Remedies Olive Italia Thistle Baby Sprout Foods Happybaby Maeli Babyganics Baybee Organics Earth's Best Good Gout Mum-Mum Earth Friendly Baby Primal Life Paleo The Super Yummies Ella's Kitchen Rituals Dove Baby Fruttonero Bimbo Bio Johnson & Johnson
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Reportstack is one of the largest online libraries of market research publications. At Reportstack, users can find top-level research products from the leading publishers at one place. The best in practice web technology implemented by Reportstack enhances overall user experience and changes the way people buy research reports online. The market coverage spans across multiple verticals including but not limited to: Pharma & Healthcare, Automotive & Transport, Manufacturing & Industry ...
For more information: