This report explores how FMCG brands can tempt experimental consumers with unique, inspiring, and exciting product innovation.
TrendSights Analysis: Experimentation - Tempting consumers with unique, inspiring and exciting products is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. More expansive, bold, and risk-taking consumption patterns are apparent among inquisitive consumers who appreciate novel, "fashion-forward," products, at a time when choice is more diverse than ever before.
While FMCG purchases are generally quite routine, adventurous consumers seek a break from the norm with something different, such as a new flavor or ingredient.
- Globally three quarters of consumers agree they enjoy experimenting with products from different cultures and cuisines.
- Lack of time, choice overload, and brand loyalty present barriers to consumer experimentation.
Complete report available @ TrendSights Analysis: Experimenta…exciting products .
Reasons to access
- Gain insight into the different routes through which brands can stimulate consumer demand through offering more experimental products.
- Understand what motivates consumers to experiment.
- Compare the relevance of experimentation in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- Identify the innovation implications of experimentation for your sector.
Starbucks CLRCFF Suja Panrico Banana Joe The Impossible Burger Doritos PepsiCo Snask AB PanPang Brewery Firebox Yumix Commodity CVS Health Forces of Nature Borshe Drinkies Purina Golp YunYan 77 Flavor
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Reportstack is one of the largest online libraries of market research publications. At Reportstack, users can find top-level research products from the leading publishers at one place. The best in practice web technology implemented by Reportstack enhances overall user experience and changes the way people buy research reports online. The market coverage spans across multiple verticals including but not limited to: Pharma & Healthcare, Automotive & Transport, Manufacturing & Industry ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!