Orbis Research Market brilliance released a new research report of 81pages on title ‘Kitchen Textiles 2017’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers important players Such as Asda, B&M, Dunelm, IKEA.
- Advertising -
"Kitchen Textiles 2017", report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the UK market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It also provides forecasts to 2022.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/358287
The kitchen textiles market will contract by 0.7% in 2017. Shoppers cutting back on non-essential purchases, such as aprons and tea cosies (with the latter becoming increasingly irrelevant due to specialist tea and coffee making equipment) in 2017, is a key factor behind this.
- Advertising -
Both Tesco and Sainsbury’s will also achieve share gains in 2017. The higher levels of footfall at Tesco will increase awareness of its offer and drive sales while the new homewares ranges at Sainsbury’s, which incorporate more design than before, will appeal to a more style-conscious customer.
Only 44.5% of consumers undertook some research before making their kitchen textiles purchase, with 71.8% of consumers spending less than an hour completing this research, highlighting that most kitchen textiles are not particularly considered purchases.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- The key issues
- Market, retailer and consumer headlines
- Market sizes and predictions for growth
- In-depth profiles of the key retailers
- Where people shop
- Why people shop
- Average spend at a product category level
- Channel usage, research and payment.
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…hen-textiles-2017
- Online penetration within kitchen textiles is relatively low, at just 9.8%. Factors behind this low penetration include its relatively low selling price and high cost of delivery will discourage many customers from buying online unless part of a larger purchase and it being more of a impulse purchase.
- Kitchen textile sales through general merchandisers will grow by 14.1% up to 2022, benefitting from customers trading down and the rapid expansion of B&M and Poundland, especially in the south, increasing coverage.
- An area of weakness across a number of retailers for kitchen textiles is poor product displays, which can make these products difficult to shop. Given the growing importance of design and quality as well, this is an area that must be addressed.
Reasons to access
- Utilise our five-year market size and growth forecasts to 2022 for the total market, individual sub-categories, online penetration and channels of distribution to enable targeted investment in high performing areas.
- Identify the major retailers in the kitchen textiles market, market shares 2015-2017 and future performance prospects.
- Utilise our in-depth analysis of how and why each retailer is performing as it is in the market to allow for benchmarking and provide a strategic advantage.
- Recognise which consumers to target and how to drive spend from them by utilising our shopper penetration data and understanding what influences their retailer selection and spending motivations.
- Understand how the online channel will impact upon kitchen textiles by using our online penetration and expenditure forecasts and analysis on channels and online fulfilment.
Access this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/358287
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: