"The UK Footwear Market 2017-2022", report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the market (including forecasts up to 2022), the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes.
- Advertising -
It provides in-depth analysis of the following: the hot issues impacting the market, strategies for success, market sizes and forecasts, retailer profiles, retailer market shares, consumer data and future outlook.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/358289
The UK footwear market is forecast to grow by 13.7% over the next five years, and will be driven by higher retail prices with inflation staying above 1.0% until 2021. As a consequence volumes will remain muted as shoppers opt to delay purchases - except for those on essential children’s footwear.
- Advertising -
- Just 9.9% of footwear shoppers buy at least once a month, compared to 15.7% of clothing shoppers.
- Quality is the biggest purchase motivator with 90.3% of footwear shoppers citing it as important. Quality holds more importance among mature shoppers making it imperative that the likes of Clarks, Hotter and Pavers showcase their quality credentials.
- Between 2012 and 2017 an additional £80m has been spent on wide fit footwear, with the market outperforming the adult footwear sector.
Reasons to access
- Utilise the detailed market data and insight to help form an effective growth strategy across the footwear market and its subsectors (men’s footwear, women’s footwear, and children’s footwear).
- Understand the opportunities in the market by learning who shops for footwear, how frequently they shop and what drives their store selection in order to drive conversion and spend.
- Understand how spend per head will change over the coming years, and learn which age groups will be most lucrative to target.
Marks & Spencer
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…-market-2017-2022
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: