The research includes historical data from 2010 to 2016 and forecasts until 2021 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
World Domestic Appliance Markets to 2021 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for domestic appliances in the world.
Along with a global domestic appliances market report, the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam
Complete report available @ World Domestic Appliance Markets to 2021
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the domestic appliance market in the world and in different countries?
- How much domestic appliances are produced in the world and in different countries?
- How is the market split into different types of domestic appliances?
- How are the overall market and different product types growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- Who are the market players?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Demand for domestic appliances, 2010-2021
- Production of domestic appliances, 2010-2021
- Domestic appliance market size by product type, 2010-2021
- Growth rates of the overall market and different product segments, 2010-2021
- Shares of different product segments of the overall market, 2010, 2016, and 2021
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Cooking appliances (gas fuel/gas and other fuels)
Cooking appliances (liquid fuel)
Cooking appliances (solid fuel)
Electric ovens, cookers, grillers, roasters, cooking plates and boiling rings
Electric coffee and tea makers
Combined refrigerator-freezers (two doors)
Refrigerators (compression type)
Freezers (chest type, < 800 litre capacity)
Freezers (upright type, < 900 litre capacity)
Dish washing machines
Food mixers/grinders and vegetable or fruit juice extractors
Electric smoothing irons
Non-electric air heaters with fans
Electric fans (<125 watts)
Electric fans (>125 watts)
Electric storage heating radiators
Other electric space and soil heating equipment
Electric storage, instant and immersion water heaters
Instantaneous gas water heaters
Other non-electric water heaters
Electric hair clippers
Electric hair-removing appliances
Electric hair dryers
Other electric hair-dressing equipment
Electric hand-drying equipment
Other domestic appliances and parts of domestic appliances
Among the key reasons to access the report include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historical development, current market situation, and future outlook of the domestic appliance market in the world to 2021
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Reportstack is one of the largest online libraries of market research publications. At Reportstack, users can find top-level research products from the leading publishers at one place. The best in practice web technology implemented by Reportstack enhances overall user experience and changes the way people buy research reports online. The market coverage spans across multiple verticals including but not limited to: Pharma & Healthcare, Automotive & Transport, Manufacturing & Industry ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!