The low noise amplifier (LNA) market is expected to be valued at $3.00 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 13.8% between 2017 and 2023.
- Advertising -
“Low noise amplifier market projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.8% between 2017 and 2023”
The growing demand from the smartphone market, increasing usage of the long-term evolution (LTE) technology, and increasing defense expenditure globally are driving the growth of this market. The major restraint for this market is the reduced price margin due to highly fragmented market.
Browse 71 Market Data Tables and 45 Figures spread through 142 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) Market - Global Forecast to 2023"
The major players of the LNA market are:
- NXP Semiconductors N.V. (Netherlands)
- Analog Devices, Inc. (US)
- Infineon Technologies AG (Germany)
- L3 Narda-MITEQ (US)
- Qorvo, Inc. (US)
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (US)
- ON Semiconductor Corp. (US)
- Panasonic Corp. (Japan)
- Texas Instruments, Inc. (US)
- Teledyne Microwave Solutions (US)
The key innovators of the market are:
- Custom MMIC (US)
- MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. (US)
- SAGE Millimeter, Inc. (US)
- WanTcom Inc. (US)
- DBWave Technologies Co., Ltd. (China)
Make an Inquiry on “Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) Market by Frequency (<6 GHz, 6–60 GHz, and >60 GHz), Material (Silicon, Silicon Germanium, Gallium Arsenide), Vertical (Consumer, Telecom, Military, Industrial, Automotive and Medical), and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023” research report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ing?rname=1146777 .
- Advertising -
This research study is obliging for following audience:
- Raw material suppliers
- Electronic design automation (EDA) and design tool vendors
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Integrated device manufacturers (IDMs)
- Original design manufacturers (ODMs)
- ODM and OEM technology solution providers
- Assembly, testing, and packaging vendors
- Technology, service, and solution providers
- Intellectual property (IP) core and licensing providers
- Suppliers and distributors
- Government and other regulatory bodies
- Technology investors
- Research institutes and organizations
- Market research and consulting firms
Get sample report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1146777 .
“LNA market for industrial vertical estimated to grow at highest CAGR”
The LNA market for the industrial vertical is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This growth is attributed to the high adoption of Industry 4.0 in the industries worldwide along with the increasing needs for high-performance portable instruments, and flexible and fast production test systems; and a continuing push for the highest performance in the laboratory instruments.
“LNA market for DC to 6GHz frequency segment to hold largest share of the LNA market during forecast period”
The frequency range DC to 6 GHz consists very low to ultrahigh frequency radio waves. The systems with these frequencies are used to cater various applications mainly in the consumer electronics, telecom and data com, industrial, and medical verticals.
The growth is attributed to the growing demand for wideband intensive applications.
The data used for various networks around the globe is growing rapidly, to meet the data requirements for increasing number of applications such as video streaming, file sharing, web browsing, social networking, real-time communications, and content downloading
Ask for Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…unt?rname=1146777 .
“LNA market in APAC to grow at highest CAGR during forecast period”
The LNA market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR because of high rate of adoption of smartphones; dramatic shift toward higher speed mobile technology from 3G to 4G; higher increasing range of mobile services consumed, including video, social media, e-commerce, and financial services; and high military expenditures by countries such as China, India, Japan, and South Korea.
Breakdown of the profile of primary participants:
- By Company Size: Tier 1 = 20 %, Tier 2 = 55%, and Tier 3 = 25%
- By Designation Level: C-level Executives = 50%, Directors= 25%, and Others= 25%
- By Region: Americas = 60%, Europe = 25%, APAC = 10%, and RoW = 5%
Research Coverage: The study segments the LNA market on the basis of frequency into DC to 6 GHz, 6 GHz to 60 GHz, and Greater than 60 GHz. Moreover, the LNA market has been segmented on the basis of material into silicon, silicon germanium, gallium arsenide, and others.
The study covers verticals such as consumer electronics, telecom and data com, military and defense, industrial, medical, and automotive in which LNAs have major applications. Furthermore, the report forecasts the market size for various segments with regard to four main regions—Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW).
The report would help market leaders/new entrants in the LNA market in the following ways:
- This report segments the LNA market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the overall market size and those of the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report would help stakeholders to understand their competitors better and gain more insights to enhance their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, product developments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions in the LNA market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: