Consumer & Luxury Goods Market Research News

Report explores the aluminium aerosol can market research for 2017

Report explores the aluminium aerosol can market research for 2017

Aerosol cans are becoming increasingly popular for packing common household products like insecticides, industrial and personal products because of their convenient design that makes them safe and easy to use.

- Agency -.

Complete report available at www.marketreportsonline.com/295913.html.

The demand is highly concentrated in the beauty and home care industries, with these two markets representing over 80% of the aerosol cans produced across the globe. Known for their leak-proof features, these cans are widely used to pack a variety of liquids.

- Agency -.

Almost 53.1% of aerosol cans are made of Tinplate while the remaining 46.9% is made of Aluminium.

Geographical Coverage:

Europe: Market Size, Market Share (based on material usage, region, end market and major players), Country wise Analysis

North America: Country wise Analysis, Market Size, Market share, Key factors driving the aerosol can market of United States

Latin America: Country wise Analysis, Market Size, Market share

Africa: Country Wise analysis, Market Size

Asia: Country Wise analysis, Market Size, Market Share

Key Company Coverage: Ardagh Group, Ball Aerocan, Crown Holdings & CCL Containers

Access a copy of this “Global Aluminum Aerosol Can Market” research report at www.marketreportsonline.com/contac…e.php?name=295913.

Deodorants, Sprays and hair mousse are the global leading end markets of the metal aerosol cans. The convenience and efficiency of application combined with the light weight feel and unbreakable feature has enabled the aerosol manufacturers to carve out market presence and differentiation through product content and function.

Many organizations and Associations like AEROBOL (European Association of Aluminium Aerosol Container Manufacturers), FEA (European Aerosol Federation) and NAA (National Aerosol Association) have been formed to protect, promote and support the aerosol industry.

Recent technology trials and tests have proven aerosol technology that can be utilized for a wide range of liquids and viscous applications. This has broadened and diversified the end market applications of aerosol can industry.

The major players catering to the global market of aerosol can like Ardagh Group, CCL Containers, Crown Holdings, Tubex, Nussbaum and Euro Asia Packaging are increasing and expanding their production facilities to capture the rapid growth in demand.

The report titled "Aluminum Aerosol Can Market" analyzes the potential opportunities and significant trends in the aluminium aerosol can market of Europe, North America, Latin America, South Africa and Asia. The report also provides detailed analysis of the global market sizing and future growth of aluminium aerosol can market, including the end-markets of aluminium aerosol cans.

The report further discusses the various factors driving the market of aerosol can. The report also presents the competitive landscape of the major players in the global aluminium aerosol can market and their business strategies including their expansion plans.

News From

MarketReportsOnline - Industry Research Analysis StoreMarketReportsOnline
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.